Celebrate The Royal Wedding - A British Royalty Swap - Due 29th April

Media
Due date: 29th April 2011
Withdraw by: 29th April 2011
# of ATC's: 3 for 3
# of participants:30
Media: All media welcome except photographic.

Celebrate The Royal Wedding - A British Royalty Swap - Due 29th April

Prince William and Kate Middleton will marry on Fri 29th April 2011 at Westminster Abbey, London. To celebrate their wedding this swap is about British Royalty. Kings, Queens, Prince's and Princess's both past and present. All media is welcome except photographic (collage is fine). No heavy or bulky embellishments. Your atc's may depict one or more royals and the name/s of your royal must appear somewhere on the front of your ATC's. All ATC's must be different.

Basic rules:
1. Make sure your atc is the correct size (3.5 x 2.5 inches). All edges must be straight.
2. All atc's must be on theme. Original art only, no prints and each atc must be different.
3. ATC's must be received by me by the due date. No later. Any late arrivals will be returned unswapped and receive a neutral itrader.
4. If you need to withdraw from the swap you can do so right up until the due date. Withdrawing after this date or not withdrawing will incur a neutral itrader.
5. All ATC's must be in a plastic trading card sleeve.
6. Please put your username, name and country of origin on the backs of your ATC's as a bare minimum. Please also sign your ATC's.
7. ATC's should be of a substantial weight, around 250gm minimum. If they are not heavy enough they can be mounted onto another piece of card.
8. All levels of ability welcome but please send in your best work.

Packing Your ATC's:
Please make sure that each atc is put into a trading card sleeve. Pack your cards securly so that they are flat using a little tape (not too much as I have difficulty removing it). Tape down the back of the envelope. Make sure that my address is clearly written on the front and that you also put your return address on the envelope. Please write the swap name on the back of the envelope. If you need to fill out a customs form please put a value of $5 or equivalent, so that I don't get charged VAT and duty.

Postage:
UK Participants - Please send in a SSAE with a first class stamp.
European Participants - Please send in a clearly written addressed envelope and 88p in UK postage stamps or you can pay 1.59 euros by Paypal (includes Paypal fee).
US Participants - Please send in a clearly written addressed envelope and £1.46 in UK postage stamps or US$2 (bills only)or $3.14 by Paypal (includes Paypal fee).
Other International Participants - Please send in a clearly written addressed envelope and £1.46 in UK postage stamps or $3.14 by Paypal (includes Paypal fee) or US$2 (bills only)

Sending in a clearly written addressed envelope is very important to me because of sight issues. None of those tiny address labels please and they sometimes get returned to me. Please don't forget to put your country on it if outside of the UK. Envelopes from overseas with foreign stamps are useless to me. Remember it can take up to 2 weeks for mail to reach the UK if you are mailing internationally so please leave enough time when mailing your ATC's to me.
We all love eye candy so please post your still life's to the thread.

Please remember to leave itrader for the host and reps for the participants you receive cards from.

Participants:

1. Queen papasaga III holding the fort at Fort Smith(USA) - rec[/B]
3. Queen Pauline of the Down Unders (Australia) rec

6. Queen Loubie Lou of the rainy Isle (UK) rec

7. Princess Evalila of Salami Land (Germany) [/B]
9. Princess CherylS of Walpole Town forest (USA) - rec
11. Princess Pikkis of the freezing winterland (Finland) - rec
13. Princess Jesimal. Princess of kangaroo county (Aust) - rec
15. Princessgene. Princess of the Ute tribe (USA) rec
16. Queen SCWK0511 of the midlands - rec
17. Princess kaisaj of the lakes - rec
18. Queen Gerry. Queen of the Lincolnshire sausage -rec
19 Princess mainatc of New England[/B]

Last edited:
Here´s my first card, Henry V, done with ink pen and marker - Sorry for the blurry pic

1_IMG_1008_1_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom