Watercolour Four Seasons Tree Swap, due May 12

Els' lovely cards arrived today - just a week to go and looking forward to sending you all a seasonal selection - they are all so lovely it will be hard to part with them!

Can't wait to see what arrives in my mailbox...SO many beauties to choose from, how WILL you do it?

Sorry for the delay. I will RUSH them to you tomorrow. I've been so busy that it's hard for me to find time to do ATCs, right now. :( I thought about dropping out but I soooo wanted to be a part of your swap! :) I'm hoping things will slow down in a few weeks. Hope you like them...
~Shay

Reactions: Els
Lovely cards shayNOLA - swapping all these out will be hard - but that will be for next weekend - real little trees calling me to the garden now - have a great weekend everyone!

shayNOLA's cards are on their way and Terrorgirl has withdrawn so hope to swap out next weekend if shay's cards make it by then. If not and if no one objects I will wait until early next week as our numbers are already small. Fingers crossed for quick mail from USA.

shayNOLA's lovely trees arrived by super fast delivery today with a day to spare so I will be swaping out the cards this weekend and they should all be on their way to new forests on Monday. Please leave itrader for me when you receive your cards and rep for the artists whose work you receive. Thank you all for making my first swap a success!( I hope you will think it was!!!)

Cards were swapped out and sent on their way today. Please post when you receive them and thanks to all the participants for their great work.

Glad the mail is getting through - hope the others will not be long in arriving. Please don't forget to leave rep for your fellow artists.

Hope the others will receive their returns soon as all were posted together - please post in the thread when you receive your returns and leave rep for the artists and itrader for your host.Thanks

Awesome cards! Thanks so much for hosting Val! thanks Tambilina, Sharon PMartin, Pippin, and Els

Back
Top Bottom