Stamp and Emboss Swap-Due May 20th

Elena, your cards arrived. thanks for including a host card. I like the one with the house best.

I love this technique, so I'm very tempted, but want to finish up a couple of earlier swaps. Will keep subscribed to the thread and hopefully sign up soon! Great idea for a technique!

I would love, love, love to join. I have stamps I have ignored for much too long. They deserve to be front and center. Thanks. Great idea for a swap!

Adding you both.....I'm going out to art stores on Wednesday and so am trying to not emboss again until then. I want more colors of powders.

I was going to celebrate my birthday by going to a couple of art supply stores and a new brewpub. But then I decided to take my trip today and play with art tomorrow.

Nancy, I hope you enjoyed your day of celebrating and have a great birthday.

And Holly Bear, your cards arrived. As did those from alisl. thank you both for the extra card and extras.

Mammamia, your cards arrived.Thanks for the extra.

Our main computer is in the shop. I do have access to an unfamiliar laptop. I will try to check in daily.

We will be picking up mail infrequently this month. Gas is very high and already our bank account is very low! thank goodness for art!

I love stamping and embossing! Sign me up please, May 20 is far away enough for me to get some crafting done before the deadline I'd say :)

We got our computer back...hurray! and c ards arrived....from Pauline, Cardmama and Unicorn1. thanks for the extra cards.
I had a friend over and I showed her how to emboss. she was so excited. I want her to buy a heat tool when she is on the Mainland and some stamps and we can emboss together!

Added you, Christina. I had a friend over yesterday for art and lunch. I showed her hot to emboss. I'm telling her when she goes to the Mainland to pick up a heat tool and some rubber stamps, and we can get together. I'm willing to share embossing powders. Yesterday, I watched her fascination with embossing.

Back
Top Bottom