Hand Drawn Insect Swap- Due May 1st

See I just adore your work that yellow Jacket Rules. I would love to be a "FLY" on your wall lol. What type of bug is on the flower? It's very cool looking.

Reactions: kat
I was looking for bugs on the internet and seen that it was a cool looking beetle. It only had a number to it. There were no names on any of the bugs that I plan on making. I wish they did as I would have used it on the title. I didn't want to put the wrong name on them. lol So happy that you like what I have done so far.;)

Last edited:
Ohhh, I LOVE insect cards so I had to take a closer look at this swap. With the no butterflies or dragonflies rule, this swap will be perfect for me (I already have lots of those two). Plus, how could anyone pass up the chance at the fantastic examples already shown here? :)

Elena, I wanted to tell you I love all your bugs you have made. I didn't see them at first. They were so tiny of pictures that I had passed them up. But then I popped them up to see better. WOW how cool. Your praying Mantis is really fun. Love the way its looking around. What a outstanding swap this is going to be;). lol Love it.

So happy you posted lol. I missed the no DRAGONFLIES .... So Now I'm off to do a new bug....

Ohhh, I LOVE insect cards so I had to take a closer look at this swap. With the no butterflies or dragonflies rule, this swap will be perfect for me (I already have lots of those two). Plus, how could anyone pass up the chance at the fantastic examples already shown here? :)

ok last one lol.

file.php

Sandymutt those are fabulous! I love the colors!
Meow2000, I hope you come back!

Well I wanted to up load the last 3 cards, But being the gallery is closed for a while I will have to wait until tomorrow. I will get all the cards ready to mail in the morning. I'm really looking forward to seeing all the cool bugs that crawl, creep, hop and fly into this cool swap. :laugh:

Thank you for letting me know Sandymutt, I'll let you know when they get here.

Back
Top Bottom