Put Your Foot In It!! - Due 1st June

Media
Due Date: 1st June
Withdraw by: 1st June
# ***'s: 3 for 3
# Participants: 30 max

Put Your Foot In It!!! - Due 1st June

This is a mixed media collage swap. You must use at least one collage image and two other media. Media doesn't include glue or anything you seal you *** with. Other mediums include paint, ink, pencil, rubber stamps, embellishments (not heavy or bulky) to name just a few.

Here is what you need to do:
You may use the conventional way to cut out your card bases, collage images and papers. You may glue your background paper on by hand. Here is where the foot comes in. Firstly please wash your feet as people are going to receive your creations LOL From here on you can only use your feet. Use your feet to apply glue to your collage images and to place them onto your ***, to apply paint,ink, pencil etc. Using wood mounted stamps is probably easiest when stamping as you can pick them up between your feet. Remember you have to use your feet when applying the ink to your stamp. It's probably best to seal your work after. If you do you have to use your feet to apply that too.

Warnings:
You should work on a plastic bag.
Keep a wet cloth handy to wipe your feet after or you could be stuck there a while while until your feet are dry LOL

Basic rules:
1. Make sure your *** is the correct size (3.5 x 2.5 inches). All edges must be straight.
2. All ***'s must be on theme. Original *** only, no prints and each *** must be different.
3. ***'s must be received by me by the due date. No later. Any late arrivals will be returned unswapped and receive a neutral itrader.
4. If you need to withdraw from the swap you can do so right up until the due date. Withdrawing after this date or not withdrawing will incur a neutral itrader.
5. All ***'s must be in a plastic trading card sleeve.
6. Please put your username, name and country of origin on the backs of your ***'s as a bare minimum. Please also sign your ***'s.
7. ***'s should be of a substantial weight, around 250gm minimum. If they are not heavy enough they can be mounted onto another piece of card.
8. All levels of ability welcome but please send in your best work.
9. Please make sure that any elements are glued on firmly. If anything is falling off your card/s will be returned unswapped.
10. All cards must be on theme. If not your card/s will be returned unswapped.

Packing Your ***'s:
Please make sure that each *** is put into a trading card sleeve. Pack your cards securely so that they are flat using a little tape (not too much as I have difficulty removing it). Tape down the back of the envelope. Make sure that my address is clearly written on the front and that you also put your return address on the envelope. Please write the swap name on the back of the envelope. If you need to fill out a customs form please put a value of $5 or equivalent, so that I don't get charged VAT and duty.

Postage:
UK Participants - Please send in a SSAE with a first class stamp.
European Participants - Please send in a clearly written addressed envelope and 88p in UK postage stamps or you can pay 1.59 euros by Paypal (includes Paypal fee).
US Participants - Please send in a clearly written addressed envelope and £1.46 in UK postage stamps or US$2 (bills only)or $3.14 by Paypal (includes Paypal fee).
Other International Participants - Please send in a clearly written addressed envelope and £1.46 in UK postage stamps or $3.14 by Paypal (includes Paypal fee) or US$2 (bills only)

Sending in a clearly written addressed envelope is very important to me because of sight issues. None of those tiny address labels please as they sometimes get returned to me. Please don't forget to put your country on it if outside of the UK. Envelopes from overseas with foreign stamps are useless to me. Remember it can take up to 2 weeks for mail to reach the UK if you are mailing internationally so please leave enough time when mailing your ***'s to me.

We all love eye candy so please post your still life's to the thread.

Please remember to leave itrader for the host and reps for the participants you receive cards from.

Participants:

1. adifferentstory
2. NancyL (USA)
3. Robbygirl (USA)
4. The Black Pig
5. GoatGoddess (USA)

Example: Acrylic paint background, collage images, glitter and gem butterfly.
It was hard to position the collage images and both are a bit wonky. The glitter was very hard and my foot and floor was covered in it LOL

Last edited:
First I thought you were going with a shoe theme, but I kept reading. sounds like fun. Please add me.

Is that foot and mouth disease still going around over there? I would think there might be a problem with customs if you try to mail this kind of *** to players in the US and other countries? I'm concerned. I have enough health problems with out catching this. Do not sign me up for this swap.

Is that foot and mouth disease still going around over there? I would think there might be a problem with customs if you try to mail this kind of *** to players in the US and other countries? I'm concerned. I have enough health problems with out catching this. Do not sign me up for this swap.

Unless you have cloven hoofs you will be safe

can I join in?? however only have one leg cos the other one is wooden!

You only need one foo to join in.

I'll be sure to wash my hoofs well to remove any ummm barn debris that may be present before starting my cards :)

Back
Top Bottom