Encaustic Art - Due May 28th

Thank you to both of you, glad you liked them. Most of the ones I chose have gone out to in the swap but I did get to keep a couple of them. I am so very grateful for the extra atc's for hosting.

I am currently putting together atc's I have received over the years in 1:1 trades and framing them in large picture frames. Just finished a 'landscape' theme and will be working on an animal one next. Will post them to the blog as well.

got my returns today. It is fun to be in the first group to get them instead of the last! I got gorgeous cards from KittyNL, louisezee, lacemuse and 3katz. It has been a rough weekend and I ended up withdrawing from all the swaps that I was involved in, so it was a real pleasure to get a little envie full of arty goodness this morning!

Hope

Well that was quick, only came on to post that all returns had been posted out yesterday morning.

Sorry to hear about your weekend scwk - hope things get better soon x

I must have got the touch louisezee ;)

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee! My cards arrived! Thanks so much 3katz for hosting & for the extra card!

Thanks to:
Hope Griffin for the pretty landscape - lovely colors & birds!
Sherrie for Magenta Blooms - very pretty flowers!
and Martha Cohen for the landscape - love the sun & the bit of gold wax!

Off to leave YouRock!'s & ITrader.

Last edited:
thank you, what a great swap.
all my returns were more than fabulous
thank you,too for the extra card. a gorgeous sunset
I need so much practice. I dont know how you and mrubyjean get so much detail in such a small space
thank you, thank you, thank you

your welcome, so glad you liked them

Your welcome and thank you :D

received my cards today and they are great...thanks to 3katz for hosting and for the
extra card.....inspires me to purchase an iron! and thanks to the wonderful artists that
made my delightful cards.......mrubyjean, elma,and louisezee.

received a wonderful card from Elma Van Lichen and I can not find her in the thread to give rep points as I do not know her ATC name.......can anyone help? thanks!

sogrady - if no one answers I will have a look at all the participants at the weekend and try and find out for you

sogrady - Elma is Busybear :D

Beautiful cards received from Wil Opio Oguta, scw0511 and gunnmarit. Your art is all so wonderful. This was such a challenge for me and you are inspiring.
Thanks for hosting as well, 3katz.

Your welcome sogrady and thank you :wubclub:

Glad that they arrived ok jo.on.the.go

Back
Top Bottom