Inspired by Zentangles Pt 2 - Due 17th April

I received my cards this morning, Many thanks to Lynne for hosting, and to the following for some fabulous cards:
Katie (Alaska), Nomnom- Naomi, Tinka, Poppiesinjuly, Pattie Welsh, and Frog Princess

Got mine yesterday!
Really happy with all my returns. This was a great swap. Thanks to Lynne for hosting and to Mojo, Patti (LOVE your computer ted on the back of the card- made me smile!), Tinka, lori.rn, lily lemon and Nomnom for your fab cards. they look really striking together.
This was fun!

my cards arrived today and they are ALL great! Thanks to the following artists: Anne Wilson, Frog Princess, nomnom, Mojo, WendyK, liverson2 for their super cards and a big thank you to adifferentstory for hosting this fun swap!

I received six cards and thanked each artist with rep points, so check yer reps, ladies!:)

Received my wonderful cards today. Thank you to a great hostess and teriffic artists, Anne Wilson, Sheri Rand, Stargroves, Robin Walters, Lily Lemon & Lori Paulus. I've given ITrade to our hostess and reps to all artists except Anne. For some reason it won't let me do that now, but I will as soon as I can.

Awesome swap! Please PM me if you host another one! I do this sort of drawing in my journal all the time and never thought to put it onto atcs.

I got my envelope today ripped open with nothing in it. *sob* :(

It was taped really well and everything. I don't know if it could have been ripped like that on accident.

I'm bummed.

received my cards today... thanks for hosting the swap.. most enjoyable

thanks to nomnom, liverson & patti :)

poppiesinjuly and slrandom your replacemetns will be mailed on Wednesday. Nomjnom is still waiting for her but is going to let me know when they arrive.

I am now sending this swap the the archives. Any problems just pm me.

Back
Top Bottom