Magical Herbs and Mystical Plants - Due July 4, 2011

Thank you for the compliment.
I have signed you up.
Can't wait to see what magical plants you create.

Warmer weather in Minnesota has the dandelions growing, as well as comfrey, motherwort, and lupines.
I can't wait to see the nettles grow. I just found a recipe for making "papyrus" out of stinging nettles.

I cant seem to keep my dogs out of the magical herbs...since they were puppies they played ring around the rosemary, lavendar and sage....LOL! my dogs always smell so good

I had a fantastic harvest last year of comfrey, feverfew, euchasia, lemon blam, bee balm, and lavendar. Looking forward to this year's harvest as well. I try to purchase unique bottles at local thrift stores for my magical herbs and then place them in my magic cabinet for safe keeping and easy access. It smells absolutely yummy every time I open those doors!
Blessed Be!

Sounds like we should do an herb exchange!
Your magic cabinet sounds FAB.
Do you have pictures?

I cant seem to keep my dogs out of the magical herbs...since they were puppies they played ring around the rosemary, lavendar and sage....LOL! my dogs always smell so good

GREAT to have great-smelling dogs, oddbreed!
I LOVE that so many of you are growing, and bottle-ing herbs.

Last edited:
An herb exchange sounds like lots of fun! I don't have an herb garden... maybe that should go on my project board!

Most herbs can be grown in a pot in a window. One can raise herbs on a small scale, you don't need an entire garden.
Just don't start with Comfrey - unless you have a rather large pot, and a big window. LOL

That is AWESOME.
Love all the bottles and shapes and colors.
Very, very cool.
Thank you so much for taking pictures, and posting.
Love that kitchen witch!!!

2 cards made, I am enjoying making these, mine are made up plants, I will post when I have the 3rd made. The hosts is going to stay a surprise.:D

Here are 2 cards that I have made, a Spiney fly trap and a Sticky Snapper. I hope they fit in the theme ok.
2_img004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom