Art Deco ladies - due June 3rd

Kate they arrived today :) Thanks for joining in :)

OK folks, this swap is officially closed. I will be swapping the cards out over the weekend.

Thank you to everyone for a fabulous selection of cards!

Glad you like them, Hope!

Also that was fast delivery!! Royal Mail must be feeling guilty over the fact that a letter I posted last Saturday of the bank holiday weekend, took until the following FRIDAY to arrive!!!!!!!

Received fab cards from CostumeGal, Raingirl and TenderBlessings! Thanks to you and of course to Jo for hosting this swap! Off to leave points...

The ladies have landed to hot and sunny Finland too :)! Thank you so much to Jo for the fab hosting and to duckduckgoose, Donetta and Maggiebloom for the lovely cards!

I got my cards yesterday as well (just in case you wondered at cards getting to the mainland before somewhere 15 miles up the road)... Glad I was able to jump into this one at the last minute. Thanks, Jo, for hosting, and thanks to acwoodall, PaperSaga and Cathy1 for cards - will do rep & iTrader later this evening.

Ladies, my faith in swaps has been renewed!!! The cards from Blanche, ACWoodall, and Pikkis are exceptional, Thank you, Jo_M for the excellent swap. Itrader and rep points are done.

Received my cards today and they are gorgeous! Thank you Jo_M for the fun swap. Also, thank you to my swap buddies for the beautiful cards: Katelnorth,Blanche, and CynthiaSillitoe.:jiggy:

If I've forgotten to give anyone here iTrader rep, please send me a PM to remind me! I *thought* I had done everyone, but it seems I missed a couple of people out!

Back
Top Bottom