Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LIST: 1:1 Japanese Moleskine Exchange

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got your 2-page angel spread ready Moondog... uh, Coyote!
    Hope to send the moley on its way home tomorrow...
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...x.php?n=400109

Above is my 2 page spread for Nicky in her moley. I hope you all enjoy!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! That's fabulous, Coyote!
    Etsy shop Gems by Jewels!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonderful Coyote - can't wait to see the result in real life!!! Yeah - my first two moley pages... now I have to start looking for a new trade partner!!
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you everyone! I kept it simplistic because Nicky's pages were beautifully done is simple elegant styles.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    And my moley made it home this weekend.... hooray - Coyote's pages look even more beautiful in real life.... any sign of your moley ye Coyote?

No moley exchange at the moment - hosting moley swap #20 at the moment
    Last edited by Nicky; 07-22-2015 at 03:20 AM.
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah! My moley made it back safe and sound! I love the page and thanks for adding to my unfinished page too! It was just the sort of touch it needed.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear that it is home safe !!!
    Seeya , Nicky

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this and would REALLY like to try it, get the hang of it, before I try a group. I think it would be so exciting to see everyone's different styles in my book! So here is my information and if you don't mind give me a pm if your interested in exchanging...
    Also,I will not be ready to do this until January...that way the holiday mail will slow down and it will give me time to decide on how to decorate to get it started.

1: THEME: HODGE PODGE..in other words, whatever your heart desires...wether it be your interests, things in your day to day life, about your state or country, favorite color and what you feel best represents that...And it can go on and on ...

2: DO' s: ALWAYS Do your best work...as long as it looks like you put your best to it...I have no problems with that. Nudity is fine as long as it's tastefully done...
    All mediums welcome! HD/HP, COLLAGE, MIXED, ETC...
    Paints, inks, markers, crayons, glitter, ribbon, lace, etc...are all welcome...Just try to keep it flat and if glitter used, make sure it is sealed as best as possible.
    Do use wax paper between pages...

DON'TS: NO foul language, really gruesome art, no disrespectful depictions of anyone by which I mean, race, color, nationality, religion, politics, etc...diversity is what makes us who we are!
    NO large embellishments, but some smaller flat ones would be fine
    Do not COPY AND PASTE everything, but some is allowed...Just don't make it your whole page...collage, I'm learning, is soooooo much more...

3: LOCATION: I'm in Arkansas, United States and I'm willing to exchange with international
    4: # of pages: 3
    5: COMMENTS:
    Keep in touch...if there is a delay for ANY REASON just get a hold of me...I understand life happens. But on that same note,I do think acceptable shipping times should be agreed upon and so forth...
    Any advice from people that have done this before would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by Pixi; 11-02-2014 at 01:48 AM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude... I didn't even know this thread exhisted?!? Keeping this in mind for if I ever get my current moley in shape to pass along...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    THEME: The Green Man: Celtic and Norse woodland spirit. They have leaves spewing from their mouths, eyes, and nostrails. They can have horns. They should be men, Green Women were rarely, if ever, created. (The female equavilant was the Mother Goddess.)

DO'S: HP/HD, some collage elements are ok

DON'TS: No gore, horror, politics, no bulky embellishments

#pages: 3 Page Spread. Please leave personal info on the back and sign your name on the pages at the front.

COMMENTS: Please create each spread VERTICAL across the 3 pages.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    1. THEME: multiple themes to pick from...some of them are: animals/creatures/monsters drinking tea, realistic animals, owls, peacocks, pandas, whimsical landscapes, dragons, things in bottles
    2. Being picky?
    - DO's: any medium! any style!
    - DONT's: violence or gore, profanity, suggestive, politics
    3. LOCATION: I am in California, USA....I can ship international
    4. I have Deco Books available too that need art: My Deco Books...also the same themes are available for these journals too
    Last edited by ParadoxSketchbook; 04-10-2017 at 03:01 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I looked through and there are a lot of awesome themes I am happy to get started on some of your books!

THEME: In the Ocean a Continuous scene

COMMENTS: I will pencil a light line across all the pages for the sandy bottom of the Ocean. I want people to draw or paint anything found at the bottom of the sea. the idea is to spread your plants, fish, shells or other objects throughout the whole book. Do as little or as much as you want BUT DO NOT color in the water or sand. I will complete them myself so it matches across the whole scene.

DO'S: Hand Drawn or Painted only. Real or Fantasy, Shells, Plants, Mermaids and other Sea Life, Sunken Treasure or wreckage. It is perfectly fine to alter the sand floor making it pile up here or there if you wish, as long as it is still continuous.

DON'TS: Do not color in the water or sand. No gore, no embellishments

#pages: Willing to do 1-4 pages. My book will not be done in pages but as a complete scene. Just add a little something here and there throughout the book as your MUSE desires.