Be Blunt (or tell it like it is!) Mixed Media Due July 10th

RobbyGirl

ATC Guru
Be Blunt (or tell me how you really feel!)

This swap is not for the faint of heart or easily offended! There absolutely will be offensive, naughty, rude and explicit cards in this thread, proceed further at your own risk!

Due Date: July 10. 2011
Withdraw Date: Anytime just communicate
Number of Cards: 3:3
Number of Participants: UNLIMITED (NEW..You all broke me down ...LOL) (International Welcome)
Medium: Mixed Media** must use at least 3 different types

Have you seen Blunt Cards. They are "Tell it like it is" cards, irreverant, funny and bold. This swap is based on that idea. Check them out for ideas but come up with your own. The art is up to you it does not have to vintage like blunt cards are. Give us your best inner voice and don't hold back! This swap is not for the faint of heart or easily offended!

For those participating use your best discretion on posting these cards to the appropriate gallery. If it has the F-Bomb or sexually explicit language you might consider posting it to the adult gallery.

**This is a mixed media swap. Please use at least 3 different mediums on your card (except for stickers) Watercolor, Acrylic, Gouache, Pastels, Inks, gel pens, collage, napkins, wax, colored pencils, crackle glue, masking tape, acetate, stamps, sand, glitter...etc. etc. These are flat cards though, so please no bulky embellishments.

Details PLEASE READ THESE:

US Players: please send legal/business SASE
International Players: please send an addressed business size envelope and i'll cover the postage (if you have a US dollar to contribute it would be greatly appreciated, but if not I'll be more than happy to provide return postage.)

Please include the following information on everything, I have multiple swaps going!
--Username on back of all cards and envelopes!
--Swap name on back of all cards and envelopes!

I will really, really like you if you put my return address on your return envelope :)

Extra cards on theme thrill me to death but are never required!!!

Do not send me a note telling me whose cards you don't want, it's bad form (Even in a Blunt Swap!) Do however be effusive in the thread about the cards you like. I've been known to notice and reward that in the returns, cards that many people like I'll do a little drawing for!

Please do your absolute best work. Remember NO stickers please. Put some love into your art, take pride in what you create, it should be something you'd want in return! Please protect with sleeves.

Thanks to Oddbreed for the first example the second one I did for the blind date swap.

Irreverent Bitches:

1. RedHeartStudios
2. Oddbreed
3.Autumn Sensation

5.SallyAnnArt
6.Unicorn1
7.Cairnlae
8.Theresagram
10.HotMamaRama
11.TIMH
12.Melanie S
13. City KItten
15.Russell
16.scwk0511
20. Jaw
24. Joes Lines
25. Lilthamel

27. JBunny
28. HollyBear
29. Addicted2Shoppn
30. PaperSaga
Fantasia
Loenarda DiArtsi
31. Night Vamp
32. TheWeaversHand
33.Miss
35. Costume Gal

38. Seattle Meg
39. Republicof Ben
40. The Craftaholic
41.dedwar24
42. PixelDog
43. Pinkhibiscusluv
44. Sophie Rock
45. Claudia AZ

Not Received/Not Communicated
4.RayneDrop
21. WolfMoon
36. Ostarr

Last edited:
Mostly lurking... I'd like to see if I can take a shot at this.

I thought of something to say on a card when someone cut me off driving home earlier! :arghh:

I have got to get into this one. Those cards are hilarious. I am thinking of many things to say on my cards.

Back
Top Bottom