xstitcher

Please do not disturb, I am disturbed enough alrea
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date: July 7
# Cards: 3 for 3
# Participants: unlimited

Four Seasons, One Card
Here is the challenge………….make a standard size ATC with all 4 seasons represented on it. Since each of your cards will go to different players they can all be similar or the same.

Be creative, stay with what you like to do best or experiment and try something new. Just make sure you send me cards you are proud of, please. In return you will receive cards someone else is proud of.

Cards can be any medium. Using some stickers is fine as long as it is not all stickers slapped on a card. If you have a question concerning the use of them pm me and we will “talk” about it.

Since our cards are at the mercy of the letter handling machines no embellishments, please! While beads, buttons and such can be fun to use, they are not fun for the postal machines, the host who has to let a player know their cards were messed up or the player who gets a messed up card.

In order to get the cards back to you here is what I need..............

USA folks please enclose a self-addressed envelope and postage (a single .44 stamp seems to work for 3 cards, but I personally put an extra .20 stamp, for an additional ounce, on all my swap return envelopes.). If you think about it my address in the return address corner would be wonderful.

INTERNATIONAL folks enclose an address label, address printed clearly on a piece of paper or long self-addressed envelope. I’ll pay the return postage. (A dollar bill or .98 US stamp is appreciated, but if you don’t have either please don’t let that stop you from joining in on the fun)

An extra Four Seasons card would put a smile on my face and would be greatly appreciated, but not required for joining. (I just love collecting ATCs!)

*** I appreciate those of you who want to share your materials, but my talents are limited to cross stitching so what I receive for any other purpose I share with others. I don’t mind passing it on I just want you all to know I do.***

Loose cards sliding around in the envelope can also cause a problem so use a small amount of tape to attach all cards together. (Small amount being the operative words here!)

And last……The most important thing………..Have fun getting all 4 seasons on 1 card!

The players
Your cards are here
Cards found their way back home

TenderBlessings
PAMI
melfaye
Wil Opio Oguta
jonquil
Barbara F
katelnorth
momoruth
Raingirl
Cardmom59
Donnacr
Maineatc
starrwoode
Thwarmp
Dilys
thatonegirl

Last edited:
Welcome TenderBlessings, scwk0511, PAMI, melfaye, Wil Opio Oguta and jonquil!

oddbreed hope to see you back here signing up!

Hmmm, lurking....I'm already having a challenge working w/ one image on an ATC size, don't know if I can squeeze 4 onto one ATC! LOL! Might just wait and lurk and see what you all come up with.

I love everything that depics the 4 different seasons, so this swap is straight up my alley! Am lurking for now though, next week I'll be undergoing surgery, and I am not quite sure how long I'll be out of the running. But if I can manage I am definitely up for joining this swap!

lurking........working on some other ones but if I get time - will be in for sure....already have card layout in my head......

All lurkers welcome!

craftyvox wishing you the best.

Jesimal if the ideas are in your head you know you want to get them on paper!

Back
Top Bottom