Juanita Rojas

Redheads not warheads
Media
FAVORITE ARTISTS SWAP 2
Hosted by Juanita Rojas
Swap due date – July 15, 2011
Number of players – unlimited
Number of cards – 3 for 3

We traded such great cards last year, that we’ve got to do it again!!!! Check out the great examples below:

Who are your favorite artists? Leonardo daVinci or Michael deMeng? Pablo Picasso or Lynne Perrella? Traci Bautista or Ralph Bakshi? Georges Braque or Nick Bantock?

Your assignment, should you agree to accept it, is to create three ATCs, each one honoring a different artist by creating a little gem of art in his or her style. Use any medium you want, paint and glue up a storm! The artist doesn’t have to be world-famous, just someone whose work inspires you. The work should be by you, with your favorite artists looking over your shoulder. If you want to bring a tear of happiness to my eye, hostess cards are really appreciated and gratefully accepted.

*I will pay the postage for the first three international players.
*Enclose the same amount of postage as it cost to send me your cards. Do not send a return envelope, just a large (not the return address labels) mailing label with your name and address. I’ll provide the envelopes. *PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. All cards are due in my hands by July 15. Late cards will be returned. Please mail early so they arrive on time.
*Don’t forget to leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players that you get cards from.

SWAP RULES:
*All cards should be 3.5” by 2.5”, horizontal or vertical.
*Please, no heavy, thick or bulky embellishments or loose glitter. No stickers with white borders as the main image.
*Cards should be on a sturdy base, like cardstock or cardboard or watercolor paper.
*Please include your user name, real name and state or country, plus the swap name on the back of your cards.
*Please include your user name and swap name on the back of your envelope to me.
*Send work that is your best and that you are proud of. I will try to swap cards that show a similar effort.
*I’m not shy – I love host cards! But they’re not mandatory…
*If you have read this far, I will reward you with a print of one of my cards. It’s not Picasso, but it’s something….

Who would like to play?

Juanita Rojas - RECEIVED
debs 913 - RECEIVED
Nancy - RECEIVED
arlie707 - Canada, first international - RECEIVED
CynthiaSillitoe - RECEIVED
big toe studio - RECEIVED
Joss - UK, second international - RECEIVED
shewolf36 - RECEIVED
Kavka - RECEIVED
sometomato - RECEIVED
Dilys - RECEIVED
Pamitha - RECEIVED
jo.on.the.go - RECEIVED
lodiprincess - RECEIVED
MelanieS - RECEIVED
Noisy Brain - RECEIVED
CrayonMom - RECEIVED
starfish - RECEIVED
SeattleMeg - RECEIVED
Maineatc - RECEIVED
Harrell art - OUT??
duckduckgoose - OUT??
rockinrobin - RECEIVED
callalily - RECEIVED
Thwarmp - RECEIVED
dedwar24 - RECEIVED
wenrl - RECEIVED
ineedtocreate - RECEIVED
sophierock - RECEIVED

Last edited:
Lurking ... and I was wondering ... could we like reproduce a famous painting? Say Van Gogh sunflowers?

Back
Top Bottom