Wild Wildflowers swap: due July 18th

Phrixy

Dreaming of a Gallifrey that was.
Media
Swap Due Date - July 18
Signup/withdraw date - July 18 (Just let me know.)
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 30

Who says wildflowers are just WEEDS?!
wildflowers.jpg

I think many of them are more beautiful than their prissy, hothouse cousins. Celebrate Summer with some wildness!​

* This is a 3 for 3 trade. Make 3 cards and receive the same number back.

* All mediums and styles are welcome. All I ask is that you send in your best work. Something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope 4 by 9 1/2, or a mailing label with your address and loose stamps in the amount of 44 cents. Please put your Username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

* International participants, please include a hidden $1 bill. (If you don't have any, don't worry about it. I can cover a few of you and I don't want to discourage anyone from playing.) :) Please include a mailing label with your address. Please put your username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards and labels. And please write clearly on everything!

* Cards are due to me by July 18, 2011. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. Itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed approximately one week after the due date. Late cards will be traded with other late cards or returned as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* Remember: We all want to be able to know who to give rep points back to. So, do not forget to put your username, swap name, and title on the back of each card!

* An extra ATC in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

* Thanks for considering this swap! I’ll PM you with my address when you sign up!

* Above all ~Have fun!!!

* Here is some additional information:

http://www.wildflowerinformation.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wildflower

Who wants to play? :D
1. katrinabean86
2. Pennyquilter
3. debs913
4. oddbreed
5. shewolf36
6. Jennie
7. catsie
8. Amie
9. RachelMarie
10.Wil Opio Oguta*
11. Melfaye
12. Beth
13. WildGoose* IceKat
14. Maineatc
15. Scwk0511*
16. Citykitten*
17. Meej
18. sometomato
19. Dilys
20. AmyMax
21. ArtistPoetGirl- withdrew Princess06
22. Dogeyes
23. ceejay
24. rockinrobin
25. Blanche
26. SunTrade
27. serendipityunt
28. MelanieS
29.vancrabigail
30. Vicki Z.

Waiting List
1. Dardarbinx

Last edited:
I love the Arizona wild flowers. We're way past wildflower season but I still have pics. May I sign up

Welcome everyone! What a wonderful surprise to find all your eager, bright and shiny faces waiting for me. I can't wait to see what you create.

Welcome RachelMarie and Wil Opio Oguta to the meadow!
I am going to allow photos in this, since it is any medium, any style, but I would like them to be professional grade and something you're proud of.

Back
Top Bottom