Putting the Bees in Beeswax Collage ATC/APC, Due July 21, 2011

catladybj, welcome! Where do you live?
I'd love it if you filled out your profile a bit so we can get to know you! :)

My cards are finished ~

1_bees3.jpg
1_bees2.jpg

1_bees4.jpg
1_bees1.jpg

Reactions: HHC
Martha! They are fabulous! I love how you do layers!

Martha, your beautimous bees arrived today! Thank you for the extra! :)

Lovely, lovely cards!!! I was thinking it was time to trade! ... oops ... gotta wait another month!!! LOL

Gee mrubyjean why'd you have to go and make the most awesome cards ever....I haven't looked back at the previous pages because I'm afraid you guys will have more cards that are so beautiful it will totally squash my creative spark and I won't be able to make anything near as pretty. Oh boo-hoo - I'm so sad. But I sure do LOVE mrubyjeans ATC - GORGEOUS!!!!:D

Yep - just as suspected - awesome cards from theweavershand, jaw, alanabannana, maggiebloom & bluesybreeze lovely work!!!

Hey jaw, we'll swap out as soon as all the cards get here... maybe even before the official "due date"! :)

Finally got my little bees to cooperate so I could get my cards done. Here they are:

ps - the pink one is so much prettier in person - I used a gel glitter pen to accent the flower and fill in the bee but it didn't really show is the scan - as usual. :(

The little bee hive charm came with a trade awhile ago - of course I can't remember who sent it to me but I thought it was adorably perfect for this swap - it's so cute and it is made of very light metal.

Absolutely beautiful cards ICraft :)! And you´re right about the beehive-charm, it fits the card perfectly and makes it really special!

Your cards are wonderful, Dena! The sealing wax bee is clever, and I agree that the charm is delightful. :)

Did everyone have a good Fourth of July?

I'm playing with my beeswax this morning... and have my stash of bees on hand too. :)

Your cards are wonderful, Dena! The sealing wax bee is clever, and I agree that the charm is delightful. :)

I have my fingers crossed that the sealing wax bee is as clever as it seems - I pray that it holds ok in the mail. eeek!!!!

The 4th was great - all the kids and grandkids came over for BBQ - it rained - we ate - it rained - we did poppers - it rained - we did sparklers - it rained - and then the rain stopped just in time for our annual street fireworks. Fun-fun and everyone still has all their fingers and no one got their eye put out. Thank goodness!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom