Mermaids and Friends, Due Aug. 1

AnnD, there will be zombie mermaids...right...maybe zombie starfish to go with them...
Zombie Mermaids from Hell, Attack of the Zombie Mermaids, The Cool School of Hot Mermaid Babes that Turn into Flesh Eating Zombie Fish. Just saying gotta do what you do best Lady of the Dead...
Murdermaid-Zombie Murmaid, Queen of Dead! Much morbid maybe but made with mirth in mind.
Beware...

AnnD, there will be zombie mermaids...right...maybe zombie starfish to go with them...
Zombie Mermaids from Hell, Attack of the Zombie Mermaids, The Cool School of Hot Mermaid Babes that Turn into Flesh Eating Zombie Fish. Just saying gotta do what you do best Lady of the Dead...
Murdermaid-Zombie Murmaid, Queen of Dead! Much morbid maybe but made with mirth in mind.
Beware...

You have no idea how inspirational this paragraph is.... ;)

...lurking... or more accurately: sitting on the beach trying to decide if the waves are strong enough to pull my suit off....

LOL! I agree, Penlowe! Bob, I don't know if I'll make the entire mermaid army undead, but you've persuaded me to turn at least half of them!

OMG! Bob, that is a fantastic idea! Zombie mermaids! Too wild. :D

Welcome oddbreed, Maineatc, Seasong, and icekat! So glad to have you all in the swap!!

And Penlowe, you know you won't be able to resist the siren's call....

Welcome aboard, my fellow Washington mate, Tronx! This is now the biggest swap I've ever run. Woohoo! Good thing you guys are all so awesome.

I gotta be honest. I'd never even thought of a zombie mermaid and it sounds awesome!

Back
Top Bottom