Outside the Box - Due July 15th

Hi all,
I am going away for a few days Monday-Thursday. I know a few of you have cards enroute, but I won't be able to post about them until Thursday.
Have a great couple days!

So we came home from vaca a day early... and I have cards from Tiffany186, Jewels, Rogalaca and MelanieS. Thanks for the extras, gals, love em all! Waiting on one more and I'll get them right out :jiggy:

Last edited:
Woo Hoo... all cards have been received, will begin swapping tonight and tomorrow! Thanks all... I love all of the returns, great ideas! You will all be happy with your returns!

All cards are enroute to their new owners. I left iTrader last night, please pm me if I accidently left you out!

Just a reminder for all of you to leave you rock points for your fellow artists..

Hi all - my cards arrived - actually a couple of day ago, but it's been insanely busy here and I haven't had a chance to do my iTrader and rep points. Thank goodness it's now summer holidays!! Anyway, thanks to JenCreates for hosting and thanks to MelanieS (Funky Square), Esew123 (BalletBox) and Tiffany186 ("sweet") for the cards!

Hmm, Tiffany, I may have to wait to rep you - I must have done it recently in another swap as I was told I had to spread it around first :)

Last edited:
I think I am doing the ITrader thing wrong.
do I just do rep points for the cards I receive and an ITrader for the host?
I think ITrader everyone. How do I do rep points
ARGHHH.
Carol

The rep points are given to the cards that you received. Find each person in this thread, and in one of their posts, hit "you rock" on the bottom right corner. Then you can just thank them and let them know you received one of their cards.
The iTrader is for the host. Click on my name, and I think it gives you the option to leave iTrader. If not, go to my public profile, and from there you can follow the link. ;)
Hopefully this helps... if not, let me know! You'll catch on!

The rep points are given to the cards that you received. Find each person in this thread, and in one of their posts, hit "you rock" on the bottom right corner. Then you can just thank them and let them know you received one of their cards.
The iTrader is for the host. Click on my name, and I think it gives you the option to leave iTrader. If not, go to my public profile, and from there you can follow the link. ;)
Hopefully this helps... if not, let me know! You'll catch on!

LOL this really helps since I have been doing it all wrong. :twitcy:
I will go back and do it right.

My cards arrived on Friday but this weekend was crazy - sorry for the delay. Beautiful cards received from:esew123, callalily and o4aclaireism. JenCreates - thanks for a challenging swap that was a lot of fun.

off to leave points for all

Last edited:
My cards arrived today - YEAH!! Thanks Jencreates for a great swap!
I have great cards from Kimmie9, Rainyday, and MelanieS... what wonderful cards! Thanks!

Thank you so much to my swap partners:melanies, Katelnorth, and 04adaireism. Thank you to our host also. It was a fun swap!
(I hope the last iD was correct...)

Last edited:
Thanks to tiffany 186 jewels and callalilly all the outside of the box cards were fun to get. Each one was totally different and they quickly became my favorites. Kim miles thanks jenn for hosting.

Back
Top Bottom