Improving my health one ATC at a time!
Media
Photo Swap –Macro Flowers

Due: August 6, 2011
Withdrawals: Anytime up to due date but please communicate
Number of cards: 3/3 only
Medium: Photography
Number of players: 30

This swap is all about the beauty of flowers in closeup! Any kind, any colour as long as you zoom in on its beauty.

Take your most interesting photos, size them to ATC specs (2.5" X 3.5") and print them on photo quality paper. They should be placed on a stronger backing.
Since this is a photo swap, please no embellishments.

On the back of your cards, please write:
your user name
real name
swap name
place of origin
alternative contact information (optional)

* This is a 3 for 3 trade. Make 3 and receive the same number back.

All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
*Send work of a quality that you would be pleased to receive.

Mailing:
* If you are in Canada, please include a mailing label with your address and loose stamps in the amount of 59 cents.

*U.S. and International participants, please enclose a large address label. I’ll pay the return postage. (A dollar bill or US stamp is appreciated, but if you don’t have either please don’t let that stop you from joining in on the fun)
*Please put your username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, and on all cards and labels. And please write clearly on everything!

* Cards are due to me by August 6, 2011. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant.

* itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed approximately one week after the due date.

Reps and iTrader
*Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the participants whose cards you received. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

* An extra ATC in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

* When you are ready to send your cards, PM me for my address.

* Don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

1. Wil Opio Oguta - cards received
2. Memhill - cards received
3. AlanaBannana - cards received
4. Louisezee - cards received
5. ScrapPea - cards received
6. Bay Bird - cards received
7. Evalila - cards received
8. Cameo Cheryl - withdrew
9. Art by Camilla -cards received
10. True -withdrew
11. Lacemuse - cards received
12. Go-go Gadget Girl - cards received
13. Goze - cards received
14. Scwk0511 - cards received
15. Pieceopeace -cards received
16. Catscradle -cards received
17. Twinsmom2000 - cards received
18. Melanie S. - cards received
19. Tender Blessings - cards received
20. Susanb3258 - cards received
21. 3Katz -withdrew
22. Baronessnz - cards received
23. Blanche - cards received
24. Mariak- cards received
25. Wenrl - cards received
26. ICraft - cards received
27. Mouseit - cards received
28. Cherie -withdrew
29. Serendipity
30. Soto - cards received
31. Tiffany186 - cards received
32. Studio39Designs - cards received
Waiting List:
1. Sharlene54
2. Jewels
3. Kristenized

Last edited:
So glad you are joining Wil! Welcome!
Working in the garden this weekend made we want to see more flowers! Therefore - a new swap!

Hi,
I have some macro shots, but will have to play around with the sizing before I join. Our printer is too old to do a
good job, and 4" x 6" from Sam's or Walgreens might not work for macros. Will let you know!

Last edited:
This will work for me!! Please let me play. now for the rain to go away so the flowers can come out and look lovely. Tried photographing the wisteria this weekend but the sun was not cooperating and they look dull.

memhill: i have taken my macro shots to Costco and they do a great job! I think it starts with the image and if they are good so will your photos!

I would definitely like to be part of this swap! Love, love , love macro!
Thanks, louisezee! Was wondering more about the position of the flower so it turns out in the right place for an ATC.

Oh...you are so evil to have yet another cool photography swap! I think I have some close-up flowers I didn't use from the Spring Has Sprung swap. Will you please sign me up?

@memhill - I am a devoted Walgreen customer. My store can still do matte print, so pics come out looking great. For my previous Spring Sprung swap, I printed some at the regular 4x6 and just cut them to fit an ATC. It's interesting how an image is transformed when it has to be cropped.

Wow - you are away a day and there are so many wanting to join in! Welcome everyone!
Scrap Pea (got a chuckle from that eveil comment! lol - just seeing all the macro flowers in the spring swap made this one easy), Bay Bird, Evalila, Cameo Cheryl, Art by Camilla, True, Lacemuse and Go-go Gadget Girl.
(I'll update the list later)

Back
Top Bottom