Macro Flower Photo Swap - due August 6, 2011

Woo hoo! :jiggy: Will watch the PO box!

Dena, all my real flowers have burned to death as well. :( I bought a dozen celosia plants this year and only have one left. Oddly enough, it had been shredded earlier in the summer, but that just seemed to make it flourish.

A gorgeous assortment of macro flower ATCs arrived in my mailbox today!

Thank you, arlie707 for hosting; and thanks to the artists who created my beauties, too!

Evalia - "Red to Yellow"
wenrl - Graduation Bouquet
Lacemuse - rose

off to leave iTrader and You Rock!

Woo - hoo! An envelope of beautiful flowers arrived today!!! Thanks to arlie707 for hosting such a wonderul swap and thanks to Studio39Designs, TwinsMom2000 and Go-go Gadget - the cards are all beautiful!!!

Last edited:
Received my cards today! Thank you to Art by Camilla (Weigelia), memhill (Yellow Rose) and Lacemuse (whte and purple flower) - and of course to our fab hostess arlie 707! Off to leave iTrader and points...

Beautiful flowers in my mailbox yesterday!

Louiszee - Lilac
Bay Bird - Cactus flower
MelanieS - Ranunculus

Thank you to wonderful Hostess, Arlie707!

Yipee! My macro flowers arrived, & they're wonderful!
Thanks to Bev/Arlie707 for hosting & for the macro photo.
Thanks to Alana for the iris.
Thanks to Diana for the orange flower.
Thanks to Ruth for the iris.

All are just beautiful & will dress up one of my cubes in my studio.

Off to leave You Rock!'s & ITrader.

Good news! All the cards have been swapped and were mailed ths afternoon! Let's see who will get theirs first!
Awesome cards everyone! thanks again for playing!
If I did not give you itrader , please please let me know asap!

Just so you know - I'm on vacation and won't be back until the end of the month. Can't wait to see what cards I received, and will leave iTrader and You Rock feedback as soon as I get home!;)

wonderful flowers "popped"up yesterday in my mailbox.

Thanks to Goze for the cactus flower, lacemuse for the lovely iris and art by camilla for the columbine. Love my extra picture too arlie707

Received beautiful cards from Evalia, Mouseit, and ScrapPea. Thanks ladies. And a round of applause for our host, arlie707. Your swaps are always such fun.

WHOOHOO cards have arrived down under, down under...LOL

I have gorgeous cards by : Artbycamilla, Alanabannana, and Baronessnz - Thank you ladies!

Thank you Arlie for being such a flowering Hostess.. heehee

Back
Top Bottom