Ladies at the beach~ DUE: July 13th!

jaeseals

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date - July 13th, 2011
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of Participants - 12
(International participants welcome, if you could include a dollar bill or some of your country’s postage it would be greatly appreciated.)
Medium: Hand-drawn or Hand-painted. Can be mounted on a different background but the main element of the card should be your own handiwork.

Ladies at the Beach
Yay!! My first swap!.
This swap is Ladies at the beach, pretty self explanatory, and perfect for the summer. Your card must have at least 1 woman (preferably the focal point) and she must be at the beach. Your cards may be done in any style and feature any type of woman.

Making and sending your cards:
1: I need to receive your cards by July 13th, 2011. Please get your cards to me before the deadline or I will be forced to send them back to you to be fair to the players who mailed them to me on time.
2: Cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
3: Put your best work into your cards; send something you'd want in return!
4: Protect all of your cards separately in plastic sleeves.
5: Send a SASE (Self addressed stamped envelope.)
6: International participants, please send a Self addressed envelope.
7: Write your user name & swap name on the back of envelopes.
8: Please write your username, real name and place of origin on the back of your cards, so people know who to give rep points to.
9: Please Please PLEASE PM me when your cards are ready to mail for my address. You may not have the correct address.
10: A hostess card is not required but always appreciated and will be treasured!
Players - when you receive your cards from me for the swap don't forget to leave iTrader rating for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards for. I will leave iTraders when I receive your cards
mailed
received
withdrew
Who wants to join?
0.Me!
1.papersaga momoruth
2.evalila
3.lazyshadows
4TenderBlessings
5.MelanieS
6.Onaki blueanchors3
7.Locke
8.Poodle pup
9.Kavka
10.PandaCookie SunTrade
11.Shahzaadee
12.Sasjhwa

Waiting list:

Last edited:
Oh poo..... I jumped on the theme and then read the fine print. I better back out. I'm not sure about my drawing quite yet. Usually I do collage. Please forgive me. Please take me off the list.

Sure! Still technically a women!

I assuming your asking that to sign up so I'll put you on the list. let me know if otherwise

Already finished some cards for this swap:)

1_LadiesBeach004.jpg
Elaine
1_LadiesBeach002.jpg
Isabelle

1_LadiesBeach003.jpg
Madeleine
1_LadiesBeach001.jpg
Corinne

Welcome Locke! XD

This is shaping up to be a pretty good variety of players, I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with.

Back
Top Bottom