So I hide in painted trees...
Media

Swap Due Date
- May 1st, 2008
Signup/withdraw date - When full
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants - 60 max; 20 international

Layers, Textures, Glazes Swap III
Welcome to Layers, Textures, Glazes III - a mixed media swap. This swap is for cards that have mixed media layers, textures, and glazes - layers of paint, papers, textures, stamps, hand-drawn elements, you name it, it goes!!! Any subject or color is appropriate. The cards for the first two versions of this swap have been absolutely stunning so I hope you will join me for round III.

Swap Details/rules:

1) ALL Participants - please write your real name and userId on the back of all of your cards. Please mail cards in plastic protectors (the flimsy kind is fine).

2) US participants: send a SASE. Please write your userID on the back of your envelope and whether you have sent 3 or 6 cardes. If you plan on sending a bubble envelope or large envelope instead of a regular-sized envelope, note that shipping rates have changed and you should probably have $1 of postage or so on it.

3) International participants: Please send me an address label. I would appreciate an extra card or some country-specific stamps/empherma since I will be covering your return postage (a little under $1 USD per envelope at our new rates) but this is not necessary. I will have to limit international participants to 20 members b/c of shipping costs.

4) All cards are due IN MY HANDS May 1st. Returns will be mailed promptly after the deadline and late cards will be returned to you or, if I have enough, swapped with other late cards. We have lots of time to complete this swap, so please be on time.

5) You are welcome to send one or two sets of cards. If you are sending an extra set of cards, please send extra stamps to cover the increased shipping (58 cents instead of 41 cents).

6) Please PM me for my address when you are ready to ship . I leave feedback for all cards right before I swap them.

Thanks for considering my swap!

1) Adriayna
2) Pumpkin12pm
3) Pippin (international #1) - on their way
4) Goatgoddess
5) Stormalea (interntional #2)
6) Egrobeck
7) Jonquil (International #3)
8) codesmom
9) electablue
10) paperscraps
11) slibee
12) Maxie23 (international #4)
13) lemay
14) WItHDREW
15) j4mi3
16) pschafe1
17) Elena
18) Baleau
19) Liverson
20) Wendyk
21) Anne (international #6)
22) sunvalleysadie
23) bright-spark (international #7)
24) Carole Cadek
25) angelique
26) Jazzie
27) Lindamay
28) AnitaM
29) Cindyru

30) Fusion (International #8)
31) Original Youth
32) Crafty
33) Cerasparkles
34) Purple passion
35) Triskele

Last edited:
Oooo, I love this swap. Must join this swap - again...

So long? I only posted it last night, hehe. So does this mean you have to hold your package until you get these cards done too? :P

Ha! I realized you only posted it last night, but when I first saw it I couldn't believe that I missed it, until I realized it hadn't been up that long.

I was wondering if I should hold the package for this one. I just knew you would pull a fast one and post another swap that I HAD to do. I am afraid it might get confusing to have all those swaps and return envelopes in one package, so I am going to see how long it will take me to come up with something for this swap and then decide what to do.

I'd Love To Join This One !

Textures,And Layers What Ever Medium We We Choose Hooray!!!

Welcome paperscraps and slibee!

lol, of course I would, electablue! :P
I'm going to get back to just hosting atc swaps for a while. I miss them!

Yay! Glad to see you joining us again! ;)

Looks like I have a core group of you great mixed media players who keep joining up!

Back
Top Bottom