The Smurfs ATC Swap, Due July 28, 2011

Jesimal

Inactive
Media
“THE SMURFS”

RETURN CARDS HAVE BEEN POSTED 29 / 7 / 2011

Due Date: July 28, 2011
Sign-Up: until full/early enough to get your cards to me on time
Withdraw Date: doesn´t matter, but please let me know ASAP if you have to drop out
No. of Participants: 12
No. of Cards: 3 for 3 only
Medium: All welcome – no stickers please

All cards must be standard size 2.5" x 3.5".
All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
Original art only, each card can be the same or 3 different ones. No copies please.

* Cards are due to me by July 22, 2011. Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I´ll give iTraders when I receive your cards. I live in Australia - mail will NOT reach me quickly! I normally allow 2 weeks when mailing my swaps to anywhere else in the world - I suggest that you do the same.

* Please include at least username, real name and origin on the back of your cards. We can´t leave RepPoints when we don´t know who you are. And it´s always fun to know where cards come from.

* Please PM for my address when your cards are ready to go

Postage:
Australian players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage – usually $1.20
International players – I will cover the first 5 internationals ONLY! Other internationals please pay via paypal 
ALL players please include a LARGE address label – I will provide the envelopes

1. Do your best work - I plan to swap like-for-like, as much as I can.

2。Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards (so you can get fun rep points) and on the back of your mailing envelope.

3. Please mail early to allow time to reach Australia.

4. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated but is not required.

5. Embellishments – Please keep them as flat as possible! Also please ensure that your completed card will fit into standard pockets and that the embellishments are securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping.

6. Have fun!!

7. I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. After all, knowing where your cards went is half the fun. (I think)

PLAYERS
Jesimal
1 Gigglefairy Received
2 Tender Blessings Received
3 Shewolf36 - International #1 Received
4 Evalila - International #2 Received
5 Jennie - International #3 Received
6 Arivanna - International #4 WITHDRAWN
7 Weatheredhalo - International #5 WITHDRAWN
8 Thecraftaholic - International #6
9 Momoruth - International #7 WITHDRAWN
10 Owl-lady Received
11 SunTrade - International #8 Received
12 Kstyles - International #9 WITHDRAWN

WAITING LIST

Last edited:
So much fun LOL

Here are my cards:

1_SmurfTrio001.jpg
1_PapaSmurf004.jpg

1_Smurf002.jpg
1_Smurfette003.jpg

I finished my smurfs. This was harder than I thought it was going to be.
1_Jen_Picts_6-11-11_004.jpg
1_Jen_Picts_6-11-11_003.jpg
1_Jen_Picts_6-11-11_002.jpg
1_Jen_Picts_6-11-11_001.jpg

Alrighty, now the million dollar question that my daughters asked me when smurfs were on in the 80's, you have a baby smurf but no one seems to be his parents, and smurfette is the only woman? that's a little scary So we have clumsy smurf, baby smurf, Smurfette, and Papa smurf

I LOVE the baby smurf Jennie!
Your daughters have a good question.....

Thanks for joining Momoruth :)

Back
Top Bottom