Cute Robots- Due July 15th, 2011

Jennie

ATC Addict
Swap Name- Cute Robots
Swap Due Date – July 15th, 2011
Signup/withdraw date – Cards must be on time/ Please communicate withdrawals
Number of Cards - 3 for 3- only please
Number of participants – 12- first swap- first 4 international players are on me
Medium- All Mediums welcome

As this is my first swap, please take the time to read all the information below.
Cute Robots Swap

For this swap, everyone will create three different cards that feature a cute robot, or robots. that are sweet looking. Please use your imagination. These robots can be made of anything you want.
1_Jen_Picts_6-03-11_028.jpg
1_Jen_Picts_6-03-11_027.jpg
1_Jen_Picts_6-03-11_026.jpg

For Ideas of what others have done for robots- http://images.google.com/search?hl=...e+robots&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g7g-m3&aql=&oq=

Creation and Mailing: All mediums are welcome, use your creativity. A couple of wishes do not just put an image in the middle of a card, and please no stickers that have a white background. Please try to keep your cards as flat as possible for ease of shipping, mainly my shipping, but, if you want to use brads and doodads go ahead. Please don't send 3 pound cards. And if your cards are very heavy and you can, please send a little loose extra postage.

Please PM me when you need an address

I will provide envelopes for returns and will cover 4 international participants.
International participants please provide a large address label. Remember the first 4 are on me
USA participants please provide loose stamps enough to cover your returns, and a large address label.

Of course host cards are never required but will be cherish.
On the back of the card: please write
Swap title
Date
The title of the card
Materials used on card
Your site name
Your really name
Your location, Please include country.

Please leave reps (click the 'you rock' button at the bottom of their post) for anyone that you receive cards from (everyone loves to know where their cards end up!), and if you would like please leave itrader for me.

1.Katrinabean86- California- rec'd
2.TFBalding- Arkanasas- rec'd
3.Blueanchors3- California- never came
4.Kavka- Pennsylvania- rec'd
5.Cherie- Colorado- rec'd
melfaye- Kansas- withdrawl
6. Dogeyes- California- rec'd
7.Ruby Opaltones- Canada- rec'd
8.lazyshadows- Athens, Greece- rec'd
momoruth- Louisianna- Withdrawl
9. Oddbreed- Washington- Rec'd
10.SeattleMeg- Seattle- Recd
11.Callalily- North Carolina- Rec'd
12.Suntrade- Texas- recd

Last edited:
Oh yea!!!! Katrina Is my first To sign up. I'd love to add you

Ok Katrina let's see if this will work with a signature.

Oh Katrina you are wonderful.Thank you for the help

Lurking...not sure if I'll have time for this swap, my parents are visiting in a few days & I'm going to a SB conference at the end of the month.:rolleyes: And I already signed up for a couple of swaps with about the same due date!:swoon:

MelanieS lurk all you want remember there are only 12 spots

LadyDoor, Kavka, and Cherie welcome.

Kavka an android is fine as long as it isn't scary. Has to be a sweet android
Welcome Ladies

Hi Jennie
Please sign me up for Cute Robots. I think I better learn how to draw a cute robot - it's something everyone should know how to do :D
Best,
Jess (Ruby Opaltones)
oh yes, Please count me as an International player (Canada) if you have any spots left. There is a mail strike in Canada at the moment. So I will prepare the cards, but if it doesn't look like I can get them to you in time, because of the strike, I will let you know.
Best,
Jess

Wonderful welcome to lazyshadows, Ruby Opaltones, and melfaye

Kavka they are truely darling. I love the dog. I love anime faces just have never been able to master one

Back
Top Bottom