Cute Robots- Due July 15th, 2011

Wonderful Blue

TFBalding, that sounds really relaxing, and how fun for family and friends. Be careful of that tan, wuse sunscreen. You don't want you nose to fall off or something.

It's was 104 here yesterday, one of the things I hate about Arizona.

So come on the rest of you what is special about where you live. I'm traveling vicariously.

Well I'm glad you don't burn and your nose won't fall off, Tanya

Blue the cards are great. I love the fun backgrounds.

Anyone else have anything to show. It's gotten awfully quiet yesterday. Knock Knock Knock (on inside of computer, while I press my nose on the inside of the screen) You guys out there? you sleeping in? Hm no answer, have to try back later

OK, I finally got that last one outa my head. Hope these work.
Meg
1_img051.jpg
1_img050.jpg

1_img049.jpg
1_img047.jpg

I did my cards!

I actually made two too many! :twitcy: I think I am going to keep Rosie the Maid Robot, but then I have five .... I will send 4 as one is for the host :huh:, but now I am not sure which 4 to send! The other one will go on my trading gallery ....

Hope you all like them! I was thinking on doing something to the background, but I sort of like the bold colors alone. Suggestions?

cuterobotsswap.jpg

Your right Katrina the last one is so cute. A little like R2D2 shape. And Rosy is fabulous.
Great cards Seattlemeg. The first one is really having a bad hair day
My 3 are done as examples. So a lot of us are rolling along

Suntrade did you just recently get new markers or have you found a new technique? Because your cards have alway been great but they are just really bright and lively.

Suntrade did you just recently get new markers or have you found a new technique? Because your cards have alway been great but they are just really bright and lively.

Thank you!

I got me a box of prismacolor markers, and I have never used markers before, and I love them! I find it really hard to put your shading, but I love the clean flat, and bold finished look!

I really love bold strong organic colors. I am really an oil painter, but I am having lots of fun trying all types of mediums to make the cards. The markers are great because you do not have wait for the cards to dry, and I can make them quickly!

Lol, thats me too, Sun Trade. I use oils for serious work and i come to my cards to relax. I've fallen in love with copics recently, though!

Lol, thats me too, Sun Trade. I use oils for serious work and i come to my cards to relax. I've fallen in love with copics recently, though!

OMG Serendipity !

I love the copics but they are so expensive. So I chose to but the others, and complement with the dick blick brand. Which honestly are not the best, but they do the job.

I have been looking on ebay to see if I can get a good bargain!

Back
Top Bottom