ATC Background Swap Due July 25th

Welcome CynthiaSillitoe, CardMama, Melanie S, ShayNOLA, and Donnacr!!

We call them #9 Donna, they are 4 1/8 X 9 1/2. If you don't have anything in that size just send me a large sticky label and I'll provide the envie for you :)

Miloccpep, I'm not sure what you mean by "backing" but my guess is that you do your work on thinner paper than back them with card stock? If that's the case, yes please do back them but you don't need an artist stamp or sticker, just write your username in pencil. If I got that wrong that pm me and we'll figure it out :)

I wanted to share this delightful background that Minnkel sent me with our last trade. I really love the leaf imprint and what you can't see is the absolutely delicious light texturing she did on this. I can't wait to use it. Thanks Kelly!

I can't resist this idea, as I love getting backgrounded cards from traders, so I am IN IN IN! (you knew I'd be back!)

Robin... if I do some backgrounds on photo paper, is that heavy enough or should I put a backing on them?

I think you'd probably want to back photo paper HHC. Think of them as ATCs you'd trade only they are ready to use backgrounds. Thanks for asking!

Back
Top Bottom