Hand Drawn Dark & Twisted Carnival - Due August 1st

CIndyjob~thats awesome that it made your day! i love those kinds of mail daze!
Deb~we are waiting on something from the mid west?! they keep saying its weather~
TimeInMyHands~im actually surprised yours arent there yet, Monday?!

Hah! Time is actually about 30 miles EAST of me...so I better get my cards FIRST HAHAHAHa

I think our mail is delivered by an 88 year old guy on a donkey, though. Which will slow things down out here in hillbilly land.

Hey! Ur mailman might be our oooold one who retired, lmbo! 4reals! ;) neighborhood usta get together once a week or so to swap our mail back 2 its rightful owers cause he ALWAYS mixed it up. If he hadnt retired i woulda never been brave nuff to try trading cards cause i woulda never known for sure if they got where they were sposta!

I got the cards in today and was astonished to get 4 cards! :)

The following awesome cards are now at home in my collection:

Balding's "The Rubber Man" - which actually sparkles
Oddbreed's "Beef Curtain" - besides being hilarious, has a killer background wash
TimeInMyHands' "Carny Girl" - sparkles beautifully :)
debs913's "Carny Food... Yum" - Stomache pump while you wait - lmao

Thanks everyone!

Well the Oddbreed Dark Carnival pulled into town today! I am tickled green with a bit of ichor at receiving Greg's Betty Bigfoot, ready to grab the milk pail and iodine udder wash for Juli's Udderly Edwina, scared to open my eyes and see Meghan's Coulrapobic Clown (shiver), and hoping for a great future from Oddy's most excellent Fortune Teller of Death!

Thank you all, this has been an absolutely OUTSTANDING swap!!!! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Thanks for inviting me to join this brilliant swap Oddbreed....just received my cards....talk about a quality set of cards.......thanks...Shahzaadee,,'Barker'....TimeInMyHands,,'The Fat Lady'...Debs913,,'He-Man'....Oddbreed,,'Bigfoot Bubba'.......just great!!!.....

Last edited:
Oh. My. Dark and Twisted. Gawd.

Beautifully Bearded by the great AnnD
One leg Wanda by the oddly inspirational oddbreed
Carnie Girls Have More Fun - yes they do!!! - by the artist formally known as amyfaerie but now invisible
And last but definitely not least (cos it scares me a little) Piranha Girl by the blood thirsty MelanieS.

Fab swap OB, thanks for letting me hop in at the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom