complicious

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Due ~ August 10, 2011; internationals, mail by July 27, 2011

Withdrawal Date ~ any time; just communicate
Number of Cards ~ 3:3
Number of Participants ~ 30
Medium ~ Mixed! Have fun with materials of your choice

This swap is all about weaving, using paper, fiber, fabric, and/or a mix of all and more. The whole card might be woven, or you might feature weaving in a section, as in the sample cards below. I’d love to see what the creative minds and hands on this site come up with!

All cards must be standard 2.5 x 3.5 inches and on a sturdy background. Be sure all elements, especially threads, are securely and neatly attached. Let’s see your best work!

Fibers and fabric can be bulkier, but please make sure that your card fits into a plastic sleeve. All cards must be in a plastic sleeve.
On the backs include your user name and your location (state/province/country)

Postage:
US players: SASE with amount of postage used to send to me; be sure your username is on your return envelope somewhere

International players: I’ll cover postage. Please send an address label. Also, be sure to send by the international deadline listed; it takes up to two weeks from many locations to my little town.

Cards that arrive after the deadline may not be able to be swapped; if that’s the case, I’ll mail them back to you. Feel free to withdraw if things aren’t coming together!

PM me for my address. Be sure to leave rep points for the cards you receive, and i-trader for me will be appreciated. I leave i-traders as cards arrive.

Now get out there and weave up some magic! Who’s with me?
Purple means received

1. Jennie
2. Icraft
3. lafaver55
4. Ibus
5. Jensaz
6. catladybj
7. Nancy
8. Soto
9.Katelnorth
10. Cherie
11. Dilys

12. Sheala.draws
13. dsign49
14. mamamia
15. Rockinrobin
16. Ronya
17. maineatc
18. gail.orsted
19. ArtistPoetGirl
20. SeattleMeg
21. Jbunny
22. mariloupatch
23. Mrubyjean

Last edited:
Ooh, looks like fun! I got a ribbon punch a week or so ago; may I play around with my stuff for a few days before I commit to the swap?

I guess if I were really taking a break from swaps, I would never look at them! Please add me.
I can ignore both theme swaps, its the technique ones that grab me.

Back
Top Bottom