Movies: Take One - ATC swap due August 17

Okay everyone...a doctor's appointment yesterday kept me from telling you all this...but it's SWAP DAY!!!

Yep, everything's gettin' done. It's been a delight to store this wonderful art in my binder and show off to everyone. And to me! What a treat you are all in store for!

They'll be in the mail by Saturday.

I also got my hot movie tickets today... great cards all... and ya all gonna love what
ScrapPea sent us... great ... and thanks Tambilina I couldn't think of the correct name...
Cast Card... perfect... also from......

WildGoose.....spaghetti Westerns.. sure loved them oldies...
dsign49....Old Yeller.... nother one of the super greats..
Momoruth..... snack time... your 2 of 4.. and right in time for my ol' movies..

again thank you ScrapPea... smooth and fast swap.. ya did good gal.

Yay! I got my cards :D SO glad I was able to make cards for this in the nick of time. I love the host gift! What a cute idea, Diana! Anyway, my other thanks goes to SunTrade (have to do a lot of reps before I get to give you more!), Alanabanana, and Enotneicna. Love my cards! Going to give you all official thanks!

My cards are just in time for my great day of watching movies. I received cards from
alanabannana, momoruth and Enotneiena. Thanks for the great cards. BIG thank you to our host.

Yay! More cards are finding their movie stars!

Thank you, everyone, for making my first swap a great one!

I just found out I'm a star!;)
Thanks to ScrapPea!:jiggy:
Thank-you for that!

Also, to:
Just Ducky for her Retro Western card,
maggiebloom for a ticket to Casablanca and
Katrinabean for her LoveActually heart

Yay!!!! Everyone received their cards! I am working on a gallery for the images, but I have catching up to do here (cards, reps, etc etc...you know what I mean). I'll post here the link when done AND will email each of you in case you've unsubscribed. I'll close the thread a day or two after that. THANKS for playing and making my first swap an awesome one!!!

Back
Top Bottom