Probationary User
Media
Here come the chickens!
Swap Due Date – Aug 25
Signup/withdraw date – Aug 20
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of participants –unlimited
Will pay for first 3 international players

This swap is all mediums including photography.

Chickens and roosters are fun birds, they are entertaining and have their own personalitys. There are also many diffrent breeds! http://www.backyardchickens.com/breeds/breed-chart
Please make 3 cards with 1 or more chickens on it, chicks and roosters are also welcome!

Rules
-All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
-All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
-Please include your real name, username and swap name on the back of the card.
-Please make all your cards different, no cards that are the same.
-Send only cards you are proud of, and would love to have in your collection. I will trade effort for effort the best I can.
- Please send your cards early so that it gives them plenty of time arrive. Late cards will be returned.

Postage
US players please include a SASE
International players please include a self addressed envelope, and a well hid dollar for return postage or stamps equal to what it took to send to me. I will pay for first 3 international players.
When you recieve your returns please make sure to leave an itrader for the host (me) and rep points (you rock) for the people whose cards you recieved.

An extra card is always appreciated, but not nessesary!

So who wants to play?
0. Me
1. shewolf36 Recieved
2. melanies Recieved
3. Katrinabean86 Withdrew
4. scwk0511 (int'l 1 ) Recieved
5. dogeyes Recieved
6. SOTO Recieved
7. tjs Recieved
8. penlowe Withdrew
9. Wil Opio Oguta (Int'l 2) Received
10. Jennie Recieved
11. esew123 Recieved
12. Jonquil Withdrew
13. Lini Withdrew
14. Gerry Recieved
15. Debs913 Recieved
16. Loubie (int'l 3) Recieved
17. Tamelece Recieved
18. Flmgo33 Recieved
19. Mopheads Recieved
20. Maineatc Recieved
21. Karen Kensek Recieved
22. Sogrady Recieved
23. 7tattoos
24. Goatgirl Recieved
25. Pochadiva Recieved
26. Artwhims Recieved
27. Lafaver55 Recieved
28. Raingirl Recieved
29. Cee-Emm Recieved
30. Cakey
31. Rogalaca Recieved
32. Redroses42 Recieved
33. Lola12 Recieved
34. Sallyannart Recieved
35. Jewels Recieved
36. Peth
37. Noisy Brain Recieved
38. Artistpoetgirl Recieved

Last edited:
I live in chicken country! LOL Count me in!
Who wants a pic of a truckload of these feathered creatures on their way to the processing plants! (JUST KIDDING!!)

SOTO

As a former chicken owner with three ATC pages full, I must join this swap and expand my flock :)

Love that we can use photos, I took a bunch of pictures back when.

Yay! Welcome everyone! Please feel free to post pics of your chickens here to! I alway love looking at the beautiful birds!

Ok I have to admit I'm not a country girl. Had to look up what kinds of chickens there are. I really only thought there were red or white ones and yellow babies. Never really thought about it. I'm a vegetarian who will only cook skinless breasts for my husband and I try very hard not to think while I'm doing it. Same, with beef, pork and fish. I bet I cooked for him 100 times before I didn't gag at least once. Squeemish, very squeemish.

Haha I didn't know much about chickens till earlier this year when I decided to get some. I was amazed at all the diffrent kinds. When I decided to get some I said I wanted layers and the fluffy kind haha I knew their were fluffy chickens due to fairs haha I love chicken, but couldn't imagine eating any of my girls.

Back
Top Bottom