Probationary User
Media
Working dogs! Hd/hp

Swap Due Date – sept 1
Signup/withdraw date – sept 1
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants –unlimited
Will pay for first 3 international players

You voted and the working group won! So have fun! Here is the official list for this swap http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Dog-Breed-Center/Working-Group.aspx .
If there is a breed you think is in this group and isn't on the list feel free to ask and I will look into it!
Please hand drawn only. No collage elements.

Rules
-All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
-All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
-Please include your real name, username, dogs breed and swap name on the back of the card.
-Please make all your cards different, no cards that are the same.
-Send only cards you are proud of, and would love to have in your collection. I will trade effort for effort the best I can.
- Please send your cards early so that it gives them plenty of time arrive. Late cards will be returned.

Postage
US players please include a SASE
International players please include a self addressed envelope, and a well hid dollar for return postage or stamps equal to what it took to send to me. I will pay for first 3 international players.

When you recieve your returns please make sure to leave an itrader for the host (me) and rep points (you rock) for the people whose cards you recieved.

Host cards are alway appreciated but never expected.

So who wants to play?

0. Me
1. Debs913 Recieved
2. Margoartist
3. Katrinabean86 Recieved
4. Shewolf36 Recieved
5. Phrixy
6. Anderscandy Recieved
7.o4aclaireism Withdrew
8. Hollyrae Withdrew
9. Lovek9z Recieved
10. Beckster Recieved
11. Keysandcastles Recieved

Last edited:
Welcome debs913, margoartist, katrinabean86 and shewolf36 good to see all of you again!
And I am voting for toy breeds XD

sporting
hound - 1
terrier - 2
toy - 1
non sporting
mixed breed

Oi, I can't resist! I'll Play. I am mom to a lap-dog-rottweiler, 2 year old Kong, who I love to sketch because he is soooo goofy. Do I have to do three different breeds from this group or can all three be of the same breed? I haven't done Rotty ATC's yet and I feel an all out attraction to the idea :) Ooooh, but I do love Boxers and Mastiff too... hmmmmm

And, I cast a million votes for the sporting group. I am also mom to a lovely little lady American Cocker-Spaniel, 4 year old Baylee, and it would only be far to draw her too! She is the subject of my Avatar...it is a sketch for an old linoleum block print.

Last edited:
Welcome hollyrae! They can be all the same breed, and all the same dog, just make each card diffrent!

Both of you have awsome names for you dogs!

sporting 1
hound - 2 1/2
terrier - 2 1/2
toy - 1
non sporting
mixed breed

Hey everyone I will be leaving tomarrow. I won't get back until Monday. I should be able to keep up with the forum and send my address to anyone who needs it. But I will not get any mail until I get back so Monday or Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom