Dog Groups - Working dogs due Due sept 1

I should have the cards out today because I'm working on them now...unless he picks up the mail early. If not, they'll go out Monday. I can express them if you think they won't have enough time?

I missed sending it today so I'm going to priority mail them on Monday. It says it will deliver in two days but that puts it the day the swap is due so hopefully they don't lie :p Anyway, here are my cards:

I sent them priority so they should be there on time :) I forgot it was the 1st, not the 31st so that gives me an extra day. They said it usually takes two days but for priority they can't guarantee it.

Katrinabean86 and keysandcastles both of your cards have arrived! Thank you both for the fab host cards!

I am still waiting for one more set of cards I am giving her till Friday or Saturday cards will go out Monday! Thanks for playing everyone!

Hey everyone sorry but things have been very hectic. The cards are swapped and should go in the mail tomarrow! Sorry for the delay!

Today I received a lovely group of dogs...Schnauzer from AnderScandy, Shiba from Keys and Castles and Great Dane from shewolf36. Thank you all and thanks to Hanna for hosting all our dog group swaps! A friend just sent me a drawing dogs book for my BD...so I hope to improve with my terrier cards :)

Got my awesome dogs today :) Thanks to Beckster, MargoArtist, and LoveK9z (is that your afa name?) for the lovely doggies. And thanks again to a123andpoof for another great dog swap!

Back
Top Bottom