Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sticker-a-thon Thread!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Official Sticker-a-thon Thread!

Once again Just Ducky and KESagers are hosting another fun marathon of
    Power to the STICKER... we all have them... lots of us use them.... some don't like them at all

So if you are a Sticker person of the Sticker personality... and you like to Stick it to it..
    in a nice way ya know...

. . .this marathon will begin on Thursday, July 14 12am (think Wednesday 12 midnight) ... YOUR TIMe
    everyone around the world will be starting at 12am by their clock... and everyone will finish their cards at midnight .. midnight your time...Monday, July 18th.

So you can do a bit of prep work before YOUR start time, but shouldn't make any cards till your start time...

There are many beautiful stickers...
    that can be used for ATCs......Inchies.... Chunkies and all kinds of fun art...just make sure there is a sticker stuck somewhere on your art. (Homemade stickers count too.) Once your art is completed post it here - in the official thread and if you want to trade send a Private Message to the person you want to trade with. (Trading should be done with private messages not in the thread.) Trading can be fast and furious so if a card gets traded out from under you there are no hurt feelings - it's just part of this crazy madness we call a marathon.

The rules are simple - somewhere on your art there must be a sticker and yes - postage stamps and rub-ons count!

Since we just had an inchie-a-thon that had complete instructions for how to post an image in the thread here is the link to that marathon for those instructions:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20089

. . . here's to a sticky good time!!!!
    Last edited by KESagers; 07-12-2011 at 06:03 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sticker Thon a-coming.... and this Duck just couldn't wait... letting everyone know that STICKER fun a-coming..
    these couple stickers are SHOW and TELL... just trying to get the ol' juices flowing...

(Pass the WORD, sticker time a-comin')
    (it's STicker Party Time)

jonquil is offline the Snarky Queen is Back!!!!!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    well it's 7am Wednesday morning here so I don't have that long to wait. Finished my marking so I am ready - might experiment later today with a few new background techniques
    5000 Poppies Project - PM me

"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home." Australian Aboriginal Proverb

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great cards to get us started Ducky!

Jonquil you get the fun first!
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent and globe stamp - please pm me.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pulled out my stickers and ready to make some cards and such!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yay! Pulling stuff out of the sticker stash to get ideas....hmmm, got some neat rubons in there, too!
    Mouse That Roars

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll dig around to see what I have... I know there's a few stickers here somewhere.

"If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough."
    Instagram...Facebook...Etsy Shop...Vintage Etsy...

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Love your cards Just Ducky.
    Going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow... 50% off of stickers... Hope to get some cool ones.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only 4 hours to go - but i don't think I can stay awake till then

"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home." Australian Aboriginal Proverb

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    jonquil - I am with you - I would love to start in 3 hrs but my eyes have other ideas. . .maybe early tomorrow
    Now hosting:Pink ribbon celebration Due: October 30, BLACK versus white Due: November 6 coming up: Halloween/Autumn Athon Oct 30 to Nov 3

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am going play too!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished these for the LAT but they really have "sticker" written all over them since they are made with packing tape. I see if I can figure out a way to use them in this marathon.

Packing Tape Transfers
    My APC add
    I am interested in trading for cancelled US international stamps - specifically the succulent and globe stamp - please pm me.

KittyNL is offline What would my world look like without glue sticks?
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KESagers View Post
    I just finished these for the LAT but they really have "sticker" written all over them since they are made with packing tape. I see if I can figure out a way to use them in this marathon.
    LOL! That's a good idea. I have some packing tape transfers stuck to my work surface..

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here are my first two contributions

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yippee! Jonguil has us started with 2 wonderful cards!
    My APC add

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is my fav. a thon of the whole year. I think stickers are fun and can be beautiful or funky or silly or just about anything......
    Cept' I'm under the weather.....trying to rest so I can play.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey look... Jonquil did her avatar, how neat... ya know I gotta have this.... just saying...

and KESagers you sure did good with your tape transfers... I was ready to try this today and I ain't got no tape.... still digging around.. I was sure I had a roll....

my count down is now just 6 hours... but dang, got to go to bed early tonight... have to have my mama at hospital at 8am tomorrow... nothing serious, but a minor eye corrections .
    just wish it wasen't so dang early.... I don't do early mornings.... it gets in the way with my coffee drinking...

oh no.... paint colors you funky today ???? bummer... well flatten out on the couch the rest of the day .. just line up them stickers and get ready to STICK it to it tomorrow....

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Ducky - I'm with you - I don't do mornings. I hope it all goes well with your mamma.

Paintmanycolors - take care! This is a long marathon so you don't need to rush.
    My APC add

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am making some paper doll post cards at the moment - there will be a series of them so check back later for some pics

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Being in good ole West Virginia, I still have 2 more hours before I get to start....