Happy Hedgehogs Swap - due September 30, 2011

woohoo! my hedgies are here! thanks so much, Cathy, for hosting and for the extra card! i just adore hedgies!

thanks to Threshold90, keysandcastles, and MouseIt for the adorable and completely unique hedgies! what a great mix!

Just love my hedgehogs Cathy! They have finally found their way home!

Thank you to MelanieS and Smikell and Threshold90 Just love my cards girls thank you so much!

Great MelanieS - the little Hedgies will be pleased to have eached you and I hope out exploring your garden.

Only 4 sets to arrive now..................

Cathy has asked me to make a gallery for this swap.

I have scouted through the thread and found cards by:
Jennie
Threshold
MelanieS
TheWeaversHand
Cathy1
Weatheredhalo
Izzyfunky
Keysandcastles
Mouseit (aren't they echidnas?
Tilas
Wil Opio Oguta
Owl Lady
Ibus

I need scans of cards by:
Cynthiasillytoes - you said you posted yours, but I can't see them in your gallery
Hiddentreasure
Dogeyes
SMikell

Here they are - the artists name comes up when you hover over the card.

Thank you so much for this - I will buy you lunch next time I am in Christchurch

Lemurkat - you are so very kind. The four artists you are missing all made an extra card so I will scan these to you now.

Everyone, please show your appreciation to Lemurkat for doing this for us all - rep points would be in order. This means that our swap will be in the swap gallery and everyone will be showcased.

Hi, I've just had 3 hedgehogs show up at my front door. They are awesome and cute. Thanks to a wonderful host Cathy and some amazing artists. Wil Opie Oguta, love the stamps. Elizabeth Cameron awesome fabric card, love the Autumn theme and textures used. MelanieS awesome hedgies in the palm of your hand.many thanks I just love them all. SUPER swap!

Back
Top Bottom