Number of players: 20
Medium: (Mixed Media) Collage

Returns were mailed October 13, 2011 :D

Femme Fatale​

Celebrating the BAD and NAUGHTY Girls

1_FemmeFatale001.jpg
1_FemmeFatale002.jpg
1_FemmeFatale003.jpg

* Your cards must be 2.5" x 3.5". Original art only, no copies or prints. Each card must be different.

* Only collage, mixed media is welcome. NO stickers as the focal point of your cards!

* Nudity is welcome, but please keep it clean!

* This is a 3 for 3 swap only.

* No problem, if you have to withdraw. But please let me know. I hate to leave neutral iTraders, but I will do if you don´t send cards and don´t communicate.

* Please put each card in a plastic sleeve.

* Please include at least username, real name and origin on the back of your cards. We can´t leave RepPoints if we don´t know who you are.

* I´ll provide the envelopes. Please sent a LARGE address label or piece of paper with your name and address typed on.

* A well concealed €, $ or LOOSE US-stamp to cover postage would be appreciated. I´ll cover postage for all other players.

* Please allow enough time for your cards to get to me. I am in GERMANY and I recommend a mailing time of 2 weeks for overseas players and 1 week for european players.

* It would be great if you posted your cards to the thread to inspire us :)

* PM me for my address when you´re ready to mail. If you have my address from a previous swap or trade - it hasn´t changed.

Players:

1. loubie
2. MelanieS
3. Red Heart Studio

4. jensaz
5. Wil Opio Oguta
6. strawberrychic
7. papersaga
8. debra
9. lodiprincess
10. Nightvamp
11. lilywaters
12. crafty
13. hazardgal
14. ShaundaDixon

Last edited:
being naughty, bad and certainly a femme fatale (or maybe phlegm fatal, like a naughty, bad headcold?), i'd like to play, please.

Femme Fatale'

I will be getting these off to you tomorrow....I'm not too sure home "fatale" my cards look LOL....hopefully you'll like them! (one is for you Evalila...take your pick!)

Back
Top Bottom