"I LOVE OWLS!" ATC Swap - Due: October 7, 2011

TimeInMyHands

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - October 7, 2011
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12
Medium - Hand-drawn or Hand-painted ONLY! (No collage bits OR stickers!)

Please join me in my very FIRST SWAP ever to celebrate the beauty of OWLS!! :jiggy:
They can be either whimsical or realistic! Just make sure to do your best!!

GUIDELINES:

- Hand-drawn or Hand-painted
- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves.
- No embellishments and please don't use flimsy paper! (Limp card=:() Cards must be able to fit into a plastic sleeve.
- Please make each card different.
- Please include username, real name, origin (country) and swap name on the back of all cards. We can't leave you rep points if we don't know who you are.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please take time with your art. Submit cards that you would be happy to get in return.
- This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card in this theme for the host is not required but would be very, very cherished.
- I will try to swap out cards "effort for effort" as best as I can.
- If you need to withdraw, just let me know ASAP. Disappearing and failing to communicate will result in neutral iTrader.

Mailing and postage:

- Please include your username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
- International participants – I will cover the first 5 international peeps!! For anymore than that, please include $1 or US stamps. If you cannot provide this just let me know and I will cover your postage. Please include a self addressed long envelope, or at least a large label or piece of paper with your name and address on it. Please no bubble envelopes.
- US Participants – Please include a self addressed business size envelope (the long kind) with .44 cents postage. If your cards are very heavy or thick, please include an extra .20 cent stamp!

When you are ready to mail, please PM me for my address.

When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from. Everyone likes to know where their babies end up.

Please post pictures of your finished ATCs to the thread - we would all love to see them and be inspired!

Whooooo else LOVES OWLS???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLAYERS:
1) ceejay
2) Shewolf36
3) Dogeyes
4) Joss
5) Pennyquilter
6) kittythf
7) Meredithu
8) Keysandcastles
9) dardarbinx - withdrew
10) lazyshadows
11) Genxster
12) NatashaMay

Waiting List:
Halla
AnnaArdvark
standnngrace
Pochadiva
lafaver55
jiliyan
native killette
RED=cards have arrived!!

Last edited:
~WELCOME shewolf36, Dogeyes and Joss!!! (And also ceejay who signed up via PM!!) I'm sooo excited to be hosting for the first time and looking forward to making this the best swap ever!! :jiggy:

Welcome to my first swap kittythf, meredithu, and keysandcastles!!! With all you awesome artists signed up, I cannot wait to see what everyone makes!! :jiggy:

Now...as long as we don't have anymore earthquakes, everything is going just fine! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom