Probationary User
Media
Terriers! Hd/hp

Swap Due Date – November 1
Signup/withdraw date – November 1
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants –unlimited
Will pay for first 3 international players

You voted and the Terrier group won! So have fun! Here is the official list for this swap http://www.akc.org/breeds/terrier_group.cfm
If there is a breed you think is in this group and isn't on the list feel free to ask and I will look into it!
Please hand drawn only. No collage elements.

Rules
-All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
-All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
-Please include your real name, username, dogs breed and swap name on the back of the card.
-Please make all your cards different, no cards that are the same.
-Send only cards you are proud of, and would love to have in your collection. I will trade effort for effort the best I can.
- Please send your cards early so that it gives them plenty of time arrive. Late cards will be returned.

Postage
US players please include a SASE
International players please include a self addressed envelope, and a well hid dollar for return postage or stamps equal to what it took to send to me. I will pay for first 3 international players.

When you recieve your returns please make sure to leave an itrader for the host (me) and rep points (you rock) for the people whose cards you recieved.

Host cards are alway appreciated but never expected.

So who wants to play?

1. Rogalaca Withdrew
2. Debs913 Recieved
3. Margoartist
4. Kris10satcs Recieved
5. Mxer145
6. Lisacotton
7 Charlotte Greene
8. Pauline Withdrew
9. Katrinabean86
10. Jewels53
11. Mlydon Withdrew
12. Maralina

Last edited:
People say that. But since I have Kelpies too (the HIGHEST drive dogs in the world), my Jack seems positively calm. He is a great dog for the farm. He is a superb hunter...rats, mice, groundhogs, raccoon, turtles (well he is not sure if turtles are prey or some weird kind of ball). He runs with the big dogs when I take them on treks around the farm (clocked him at 22 mph!) and he is a snuggle bunny on the bed :)

I would love to play! I had an Australian Terrier as a child, and would love to pay tribute to her.

Welcome everyone! Glad to see returning players and new players! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

I have a Westie! I would love to join....Can't wait to see all your ideas! Newb

Me being the eternal dog lover, please count me in.
We could have a swap on Water dogs, i.e. spaniels, retrievers, labradors etc. Just a suggestion which you have asked for.

Pauline and Katrina welcome!! And sorry mlydon no boston terriers this time! Would have to have you though! And everyone please vote for the next group!

Hound
Sporting
Non-Sporting
Toy

Wow only 4 groups left!

Back
Top Bottom