ATC Guru
Media
DUE-BY DATE: Nov 30th, 2011
WITHDRAW-BY DATE: none just let me know
# OF CARDS: 3:3
# OF PLAYERS: UNLIMITED
MEDIUM: Any!

AIRPLANES!!

this swap is an ode to airplanes.... Theyve only been around for lil more than a century and theyve come a long way. They get us all around the world in the fastest way available to us. They are a feat of engineering and an understanding of physics... They are just plan awesome!

your cards... may be on any type of airplane and in any medium... Old airplanes, fighter planes, passenger planes, carriers, airforce one, jet planes, stealth fighters, early airplane prototypes, future prototypes, etc. They may also b any kind of style, cartoon, realistic, heck even abstract lol (interesting to c what u cld do wit that)

US PLAYERS... plz include SASE with enough postage...

INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS... Plz include a large self-addressed label and if u hv $$$ for postage that wld b grt but is NOT required...

Plz leave iTrader for ME and REP/YOU ROCK for the PLAYERS WHOM CARDS YOU RECEIVE.....

Who wld like to play, plz remember this swap is UNLIMITED
received in bold
received returns in GREEN
1.Jennie(swap recruiter)
2.Evalila
3.Alina
4.mynameisjenn
5.jiliyan
6.suntrade
7.bnjunkie
8.studio39designs
9.maineatc

ALL RETURNS SENT 12/05/11

Last edited:
Ok Thresh I've never drawn an airplane. But have lived most of my life right outside of an airforce base. We were right in the landing path for the helicopters and as you drive on the road next to the neighborhood planes fly over you at about 100 feet on take off and landing. They land and take off about every ten minutes all day and night, so I was used to them. My husband was in the navy on the enterprise so it was a normal sound for us.

Well thresh you did it you have 6 swaps going at once congratulations.

Lol almost! 1 more actually. The beer label art ones done. Just waitin on 1 mo persons return iTrader for me ;) i like hosting. I like to c what ppl create. N plus i got u n all my swaps. Haha thanks for ur support!! ;)

Well all but the walking dead. Dead people smell and should definitly not walk around.

I would like to join. I saw the thread yesterday and had a perfect idea for an airplane ATC. Paper Airplane! I just finished it today. Now just I have to get two more ideas:)

Here is the second one. I know this is like day and night compared to the first submission, but what can I say? The last ATC will probably be along the line of this one.

Back
Top Bottom