Media
Albums
Lotus Flower Swap
Due Date:Dec. 17
Withdraw Date:Anytime-just let me know
Number of Items:3:3
Number of Participants:20
Media:Any*

This swap is focusing on the beauty of the lotus flower. Monet painted beautiful scenes that included the lotus flower. Many cultures and religions also associate the lotus flower with great meaning and significance.

Guidelines
*Any type of media is welcome in this swap-(Stickers are okay as long as they are not the focus of your atc, and embellishments are okay as long as they are not heavy or bulky.)
-People, symbols, animals(e.g. koi fish and butterflies), etc. can be included as long as the lotus flower(s) is the focus of your artwork.
-Your swaps must be in my hands by December 17-any late swaps will be returned.
-Please include your name, user ID, and location on the back of all your swaps.
-U.S players, don't forget to include a SASE with your swaps(I will cover the cost of return postage for the first 3 International Players-all other international players, please include $1.00 US with your swaps.)
-Please label the back of your envelopes with your name and user ID.
-Remember to leave I-traders for me your host and You Rocks for your fellow players.
-I give You Rocks to all those players who post their artwork in the swap thread.

Who would like to play?
Players
received

1.Wil Opio Oguta(international)
2.Evalila(international)
3.miloccpep(international)
4.Mouseit(international)
5.Jewels
6.jiliyan(international)
7.Simmo(international)
8.Kris10satcs
9.KittyNL(international)
10.bitsysal49
11.tammybeck
12.NYJunkie
13.Sun Trade
14.flmgo33
15.Artwhims
16.DenaCottrell
17.Alina
18.ceejay
19.ruthe(hosting)
No Communication:rabu4, Kiwii

Last edited:
I decided that I better look at some lotus flowers for this swap. They really are beautiful. I was a florist for the first few years of working but you don't use these.

Jennie, I guess they are not common in bouquets and arrangements. I do love seeing them in garden ponds.:D

My cards are in the gallery. May I have your addy please. I have Koi w all the cards, so if they overshadow the Lotus Flowers, let me know. I will redo them.

miloccpep,
Great cards! I don't think the koi fish are overshadowing your lotus flowers. I will PM you with my addy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom