COLOURFUL BIRDS- AN ATC SWAP ~ Due November 30th

Cathy1, you have some gorgeous birds in your gallery! I love your style!

Thanks Goatgirl. Anytime you want to trade let me know. I make most of my cards to order now as I don't seem to have as much time as I used to have LOL

Welcome to Kitrythf - would love you to post your cards to the thread so we can admire the eye candy. Will let you know when your birds fly into my letterbox.

Welcome to Margoartist and thank you for the birthday wishes - I am akmst at the age when I start celebrating birthdays again :D

Sorry Cathy I have to step out. I will finish the swaps I have already started.
Family problems! My son is due back from Crete (worked there one year) starting today. His car is there, and it takes 3 days to come back by car. My husband flu over to have 2 drivers. Unfortunately with the problems in Greece, boats do not leave the harbor and he came to the mainland on sunday night with the last boat. From there it is all through the Balkan States. The re were not allowed in into Montenegro this morning, customs also strike, now they are trying via Bulgaria, Croatia, .... Fingers crossed!!! My daughter-in-law and the grandchildren are already here, they came by plane. but they need me now, more than ever. SO I hope you understand. Till next time!

My birds are going in the mail today. I hope everything works out well for your family, mariloupatch!

I totally understand Mariloupatch - family must always come first. Sending you Hugs at this time and I know everyone in this thread will be thinking of you and wishing you and your family are reunited within no time.

Thanks Goatgirl, they have just reached Croatie, and have for the coming days another 1500km to drive. They can be home on Thursday evening late! Fingers crossed.
Grandchildren are put to bed, so we can put our legs up and have some Tele-evening for a couple of hours. I know now why young people have the children:rolleyes:

Colourful birds arrived today in my avairy. They were little tired from flying all the way down under. They said to thank Grrrdjules for creating them and for sending me an extra card so my avairy isn't too empty once they go off to their new homes.

Back
Top Bottom