minnkel

ATC Guru
Media
Cards due by: December 15, 2011
Withdrawals: Anytime up to due date but please communicate
Number of cards: 3/3 only
Medium: All Mediums Welcome!
Number of players: Unlimited

What would you wish for if there were no limits? Not money, time, distance, etc. Come wish with us!

Ahhhh fall....I find it a very comtemplative time. Thinking about so many things I would love to do for the holidays, for next summer, my "bucket list". Got me to wondering if there are others out there that love to spend some autumn time daydreaming. So...here is the theme: If money, time, distance, etc. were no issue, what would you WISH you could do/be/have? Perhaps you would wish to sing with the Metropolitan Opera? Or fish all alone on a lake surrounded by forest? Ride a camel to see the pyramids of Egypt? Wear the Hope Diamond around your neck? Whatever it is...can you express it in art? Who knows! Maybe it could even help your WISH come true??!!

So be brave and bold! Think outside the box...even WAAAY outside the box! All mediums are welcome (except photography - I have one of those planned for spring!). Nothing to limit your WISH-list. (OK..maybe one thing...keep it within the bounds of appropriateness. No violence or explicit stuff...you might want to keep those wishes to yourself anyway! LOL)

Preparing the cards.
**No bulky embellishments. (If they make your card much heavier...please send a loose 20cent stamp)
**Cards are to be the standard ATC size (2.5" X 3.5")
**On back be sure to include the following information:
Your User Name (so you can receive the coveted You Rock!)
Where you are from (in general - no addresses of course)
Swap Name
**All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
**Each card must be different.
**Send work of a quality that you would be pleased to receive.

Mailing Instructions -- (PM me for my address when you are ready to send.)
**Please write your user name and the swap name on the back of the mailing
envelope and the return envelope

US PLAYERS
*Please send a BUSINESS Size SASE for your return cards.
*Postage info: 44cent stamp usually covers it for 3 return cards
INT'L PLAYERS
**Please enclose your address on a sticky address LABEL. I will provide the envelope! (not the small return
labels. The USPS doesn't really like those for the mailing address label)
** I will provide postage for the first 3 Int'l players
**Other Int'l players, please send concealed US$1 or 98cents US postage OR you can take care of it via PayPal
but the cost will be $1.34 to cover PayPal fees for International transactions.

Other Tidbits**Extra cards for the host are not necessary but of course are gratefully welcome and definitely enjoyed
and appreciated
**If you have any questions, please PM me or ask it in the thread for this swap

Reps and iTrader**Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the participants whose cards you received. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

I think that covers everything.....now......grab your favorite beverage, sit back and WISH the day away! Then share those WISHES with us!

Current WISHERS:
RECEIVED

Withdrew - Keyys - Australia
1. Wil Opio Oguta - Netherlands (1st Int'l)
2. VickiZ - Minnesota
Withdrew - Jennie - Arizona
3. Cynthiasillitoes - Utah
4. The Weavers Hand - Texas
5. Mouseit - Australie (2nd Int'l)
6. Lodiprincess - California
Withdrew - AtlantaShoeGirl - Georgia
7. Kris10satcs - Missouri
Withdrew - Joss - UK
Withdrew - JayL - Australia
Withdrew - Danachel - Ohio
8. MountainsAndClouds - New York
Withdrawn - Rabu4 - Switzerland (3rd Int'l)
9. HiddenTreasure 2010 - Canada
Withdrawn - EvilMonkeyGirl - Japan

Last edited:
WOOHOO!! Hi Keyys, Wil and VickiZ!! So glad you are joining in the fun. Can hardly wait to see what all your wishes are!

Flashing my Official Lurker card ;)

Lurk away Mzspurslasso! LOVE to have lurkers. Figuring we will have such way cool stuff that you won't be able to resist much longer! OH and lurkers are invited to contribute to the conversation as much as they like! We enjoy the input!

Oh Minnkel I would love to play. I have one wish already in my mind. I sort of live simple and without wants. If anything I should have a huge sale so I don't have to keep dusting things. I've never thought beyond my medical limitations of what could be out in the huge world. This will be fun.

Welcome Jennie!! So glad you are going to join us. I had totally not thought of physical limitations. Nope....those limits don't exist in this swap either! So wish away!:yes:

Second flasher.... of the lurking kind of course.... Shame on the rest of you for what you were thinking... tee hee!
Yea sorry I did go right there for only a second. Then I noticed I still had M&Ms in my candy cup.

Yea sorry I did go right there for only a second. Then I noticed I still had M&Ms in my candy cup.

OH that so makes me think of the dog in a movie.....In our house when someone gets distracted we all say "squirrel!" Not sure if that was meant but that is where my brain went! LOL

Welcome to the wishing well Cynthiasillitoes, theweavershand, Mouseit and Lodiprincess! Let the wishing begin!

Back
Top Bottom