SNOWMAN SWAP - Quick turnaround due Nov. 30th

Gerry

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date – 30th Nov 2011
Sign Up / withdraw Date –none- but please let me know if you drop out, so I am not expecting your cards to arrive.
Number of ATCs - 3 for 3
Number of Players - unlimited
Medium – Open - but please see rules for exclusions
SNOWMAN SWAP - Quick turnaround ATC swap
As this is a Quick turnaround swap, all cards must be with me by the 30th November, to enable me to swap out and post back before Christmas. Any arriving late will be swapped out with any other late cards, or returned.
Make 3 cards that feature a snowman, it can be the main feature of the card or a part of it, but there must be a snowman on your card.
Now for the boring but important bits.
1. You can make your cards with any medium but please put a little thought into your work. If you are collaging, please layer and don’t just put one picture in the middle and call it done.
2. For this swap please do not use stickers as the main picture, small ones as embellishments are fine.
3. No Photographs, copies or prints, originals only please
4. Please try to keep the cards flat, as I would hate to have your work mangled in the post machine, so no bulky beads or brads etc.
5. All cards must have swap and user names on the back and be in plastic sleeves.
6. All cards must be 2.5” x 3.5”

International players- please include a $1 or loose stamps to help with postage. Please include an address label or slip of paper with your address on it. I will supply the envelopes
UK players – please include a label with loose stamps.
Any not arriving on time, not made with thought, not the right size or not on theme, will be returned, if you are not sure please ask before posting.
Note that I am in the UK, so cards will take a little longer to get to me, so allow plenty of posting time.

1. Vicki Z - arrived
2. Gwen arrived
3. Gerry arrived
4. Kalliandra withdrawn
5. Mountains and clouds = arrived
6.VickyM - arrived
7. meredithu arrived
8. Kiddio55 - withdrawn
9. Dipsydoo1968 - arrived
10. Iridescent888 - arrived
11. Lodiprincess - arrived
12.Dogeyes - arrived
13. Jewels - arrived
14. Cee-Jay - arrived
15. Mariloupatch - arrived
16. Wulfcen - arrived
17. Jewels53 - in post
18. Craftyvox - arrived
19. Ibus - arrived
20. Jennie - arrived
21. Shawn - arrived
22. Cookieman - arrived
23. Cheryl = arrived
24. Suntrade -arrived
25.Lola123
26.Evalia - arrived
27. Frog princess WITHDRAWN
28. Mrubyjean - arrived
29. jiliyan - arrived
30. Denacottrell - in post
31. Sophies mom = arrived
32. Teale withdrawn
33. Icraft - arrived
34. Hazardgal - arrived
35. JenniferC - arrived
36. Elena arrived
37. Ailsl - arrived
38. Kaci - arrived
39. Raingirl - arrived
40. Threshold90 = withdrawn
41. Butterflygirl arrived

Last edited:
Think whimsical, christmas card snowmen, think the snowman by Rayman briggs. Children building a snowman, a lonely snowman in a field, a legion of snowmen.
I will post mine in the first post once they are done.
Now who wants to join.

Last edited:
I'm with Vicki Z on this one- here in WI...the snow is right around the corner, have to love it since most of the time it's after Easter before it melts. :yes:

Ok, sign me up, I am ready to build one or four.

Fun facts about snowmen.
The Biggest Snowman...was created in Bethel, Maine, USA in 2008, was named in honor of Olympia Snowe, a US senator representing Maine. The snowman was 122 ft 1 inch tall.

hiya,

Can I play please? My MIL has already started to sing "Frosty the Snowman"!! I'm just in the mood for a snowman swap.

Cheers

Andrea V

Welcome Andrea, get your wellies on and get digging.
Dont forget to come back often for Snowmen facts, I will be posting them every couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom