"Escaping Reality" Fantasy Swap - Due December 1st. 2011

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
"Escaping Reality" Fantasy Swap - Due December 1st, 2011.
Swap Due Date: December 1st, 2011/
Signup/Withdraw Date: November 25th, 2011.
Number of Cards: 3:3, or 6:6.
(If you want to send between 3 and 6, that's fine also!)
Number of Participants: UNLIMITED.
(USA participants, please include either two "Forever" stamps or 64 cents worth of stamps to cover your returns.)
(International participants welcome, I will pay for the first 3 internationals/outside of the USA. Everyone else please include $1 USD or an international money order that can be cashed in the USA to pay for the return postage. Or through paypal.)
Medium: Anything goes. (Mixed Media, Hand Drawn / Painted, Collages, etc.)

Do you enjoy letting your mind go on vacation in the Fantasy world? Why not turn that into an ATC?

Anything from Legends, Myths, Stories you grew up with as a child, to movies that were released recently that fall under the "Fantasy" genre. (Example: Harry Potter, Twilight, Anne Rice Vampire & Witch chronicles, Mermaids, Fairies, Ghosts/Spirits, Nymphs, Dryads, Sky dragons that guard the palace walls in the afterlife in China, and even the flying spaghetti monster! Anything you can twirl the threads of your mind around, just let your imagination run wild!)

Valley_in_the_Sky_by_FantasyAce.jpg

Making and sending your cards:
1: They need to be received by me before December 1st, 2011.
2: Cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
3: Put your best work into your cards, send something you'd want to receive in return! Try not to send bulky items with protruding items. Keep them the minimal size and as flat as possible. (Avoid gems, sharp items, etc. Please.)
4: Protect all of your cards separately in plastic sleeves or between thin cardboard.
5: US players- PLEASE SEND A SASE (SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE) with your address written on it in print where it is completely legible / readable.
International players- Please send a large address label with your address written clearly on it.
6: Please send your cards to me before the deadline or I will be forced to send them back to you to be fair to the players who mailed them to me on time.
7: Write your user name & swap name on the back of your cards AND envelopes.
8: Please private message me when your cards are ready to mail for my address.
9: A Host/Hostess card is not required but always appreciated and will be treasured!

sanctuary_by_moni158-d3huhkz.png

Players - when you receive your cards from me for the swap don't forget to leave iTrader rating for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards for.

The_Fairy_Godmother_by_ischarm.jpg

Welcome everyone.
Please enjoy the swap!
UNLIMITED.

0: Onaki
1: PandaCookie (RECEIVED)
2: Mrs.Alderman (RECEIVED)
3: Loladeer (RECEIVED)
4: CynthiaSillitoe (RECEIVED)
5: Wildgoose (RECEIVED)(International #1)
6: MariaJayne (International #2) (RECEIVED)
7: Yorokobi (RECEIVED)
8: Shellara (RECEIVED)
9: Phoenixwildfire (RECEIVED)
10: Suntrade (RECEIVED)
11: Lilthamel (RECEIVED)
12: lea67000 (RECEIVED)(International #4)
13: Sheala.draws
14: Claudzie (RECEIVED)
15: jiliyan (International #5)(RECEIVED)

SWAP IS CLOSED AND ALL CARDS ARE BEING MAILED OUT MONDAY- DECEMBER 5TH - 2011.

Last edited:
I love learning about the world's varied myth and legends, and seeing artists' different interpretations.....please add me, too!

Hope someone takes on the challenge of portraying the guardian dragons of the Great Wall that you mentioned, Onaki.....being a dragon, I love them !

Last edited:
Lurking ... this is a great theme!

However, my scaping to reality usually include the cosmos, space ships, and the occasional P-90! Probably not what you are looking for! :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom