MAGNIFICENT ELEPHANTS - an ATC Swap-Due December 10

Oh dear lea67000- do you wnt to scan the cards without user names - I may be able to remember whose they were or the makers may PM you. Any other clues to whose they may be?????

Mine arrived this morning, to a very wet, rainy Wales. They are going to need water wings.
Thank you to our great host and to the following for their great cards.: grrdjules, moonRose 442, and Laurie Wright.

WHHHOOOHOOO I have elephants trumpeting and Stomping their feet here trying to get away from all the mice...LOL
I have Elephants from Jiliyan, Joss and Irva! thank you girls!!!

Cathy thanks for being a special hostess as always... heehee

Just in time for Christmas... I hope they won't eat the tree... :D

Thanks Jacqui Miles, Wil Opio Oguta and D-dazzled for the great herd. And thanks for our lovely host Cathy, for another great swap!

Mine arrived, too - they're eating ALL of the leftovers from yesterday's feast! Thanks for being such a wonderful host, and for my super fab cards from Jewels, Irva, and jo.on.the.go!

my elephants arrived today!!! they were so happy to arrive at there new home, all smiles !!Thanks to moonrose ,grrrdjules,jo.on.the.go,That you for hosting this fun swap. Irva

Thanks for the wonderful elephants I received!
Many thanks and have a good New Year dogeyes, weare138, cynthia sillitoe and all the other players.
Many thanks to Cathy for helping a newbie

I received my cards...just a little slow to acknowledge them. Thanks for hosting, and thanks to these great artists whose cards I received:
mlydon - 3/4 (I can't leave rep for you yet)
Jewels - Playmates
Irva - Ellie painted on yellow background with black spots

Back
Top Bottom