Bizarre Holidays - DECEMBER Due December 20th

Soo great to see your Biz Hols swaps are still so popular, I loved all my returns I got for a whole year.

This is such a fun idea! I've seen the bizarre holiday month swaps come by earlier on but never really paid attention really I guess as I only just now notice there's a link to an overview of bizarre holidays in the thread as well. Love it! Lurking for now -- first gotte finish up some other swaps AND make sure all my university work is finished before the due dates ;)

rabu4 - welcome to this wonderful group of Bizarre people. I have been involved with Bizare Holiday swaps for over 3 years now and I am STILL enjoying them.

joss - so nice to have you drop in to say Hello

craftyvox - beware!! One month of Holidays is never enough - you will want to have a years' collection. You will be back!! (Good luck with your Uni deadlines)

YUM, National pastry Day cards are ready:

dsc02313.jpg

alright! what a fun set of Holidays! i have gone with National Pie Day, Egg Nog Day, Games Day and the Festival for the Souls of Dead Whales.

lea67000 - those cards are wonderful! (and I am also a cross-stitcher)

sheala.draws - I love your cards, especially Dec 10 - that is my middle daughter's birthday - the 'dead whale' is fantastic!!

I'd love to join! I'm in Sydney, so should be on the way to you next week!

I am brand new here, but I would love to get in on this if I can.

welcome RavenMist and themiki - be warned, these Holidays are addictive!!

Only use the Holidays listed on the site quoted in the first post http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/dec.htm - there are PLENTY of very bizarre Holidays listed there.:D

If you have any questions about this swap or this site please feel free to ask them either in this thread or via PM to me - no question is too silly (I asked a lot of silly questions when I started and people answered them)

I have a random silly question, actually. Do you prefer that we designate a card as the host gift, or would you rather pick one yourself? I know the host gift is not required, but since I'm sending an extra card I want to do it right.

December Bizarre Holiday

Love Suntrades cards...I want one...(stamp foot) maybe Whiners Day LOL:biglaugh

Anyway, here's my cards.....pick one for yourself.....:D I will get them out tomorrow.

Lodiprincess they are wonderful. These are such fun swaps. I just satred looking at the next 4 months of days on the calendars. Some really funny one. Can't wait to do them.

jennie - I love your enthusiasm - I just can't get organized enough to look MONTHS in the future:err::confused:
I will miss your comments and your cards when you complete your year (you don't have to stop at only one, you know:D)

Back
Top Bottom