Hand-drawn, hand-painted Sheep ATC Swap - Due Dec. 26th, 2011

So do any of you sheep lovers have them for real? We used to run as many as 80 head on our farm. Haven't had them for a couple of years, but hoping to get a few next spring. Love sheep!

I love sheep only in the abstract. I've never met a sheep 1st hand that I could name, but last summer, I met "Crazy Goat": catcus-eating, wall-climbing, kitty-jealous Crazy Goat!

Last edited:
I am not on first name basis with any sheep...or goats. Was enamored with them after a trip to Ireland in 2004. Just think they are cute, and I have a huge collection of sheep atcs!

Goodness! In Ireland, we walked in the same field as sheep to see ruins. The lil ones are so cute and the mother's protective.

Good morning, sheep-sters! I have received two contributions already! WoooooT!!

Want to thank Lea and Lafaver for their promptness and for the extra card!

Such wonderful cards showing up for this swap! I'm sorry I missed it, lilbad!

I'd be happy to go on a waitlist in case a spot opens up ... but I don't expect it's likely!
You're going to love hosting! :wubclub:

You know, I'm struggling a bit with ideas that aren't inappropriate (!!!) and am kind of freaked with Christmas stuff sooooooo, since you have such a waiting list I am going to step aside and allow someone else to play. Let me know when you host your next swap!

poor poor Ducky... he's crying so hard... :cry: you never told Ducks you had your first swap up...
had to find out over in the gameroom...

BUT I am happy that you have such great players and look at all the super cards being shown already...
so me and Ducks is just gonna lurk and throw in some comments now and then...
best of luck Lil' I know this will be fun for you and your players...

Sorry to have you withdraw, Jules! I have updated the waiting list, so fi anyone doesn't want their name on it, let me know.

With Jules gone, Ibus is next on the list....and she didn't say baaa humbug! She said , "yes"...welcome to the fold!

I may have to make some sheep cards even though I'm way down near the bottom of the waiting list. Just to show and share! :cute:

I was thinking the same thing. Bet we could get some private trades ... because I know that everyone is going to start drawing wonderful sheepies and not be able to stop. Love the ones I've seen so far!

Back
Top Bottom