Old Time Cartoon Swap..due May 30th

rec'd my cards today...thanks sandymutt, dina54, stormarela, pennyquilter, jad, and chardonnay! love all my cards...off to give reps and itrader!

Great Old Time Cartoons. Guess I'm getting older, I didn't know who two of the cartoons were. Yikes!
Got the cutest Woodstock from Stormarela
Doug by Lara Isaac of the U.K. (Sorry Lara, I don't know who "Doug" is or was!
Auggie Doggie and Doggie Daddy by Kathleen Nesi (not sure if I have ever seen them, but they sounded familiar) A beautifully done card, though. I liked them all!!!!

Woo-Hoo! My cards arrived!!!!
Thanks to:
Kstyles - Mighty Mouse (Here I come to save the day....)
KNesi-Wally Gator (See ya later Wally Gator....)
Elena -Popeye (I yam what I yam...)
Thanks Chardonnay for a great swap :D

Im so happy to get my Cartoons in the mail. Just made my day. LOL The wonderful cartoons that I received are from (kstyles for:Popeye I yam what I yam. Love him as he is one of my fav cartoons;)---(Char for:Mr Magoo 3. Love how you set them. What a fun card)---(Knesi07 for: Elroy&Astro. They sure bring back memories. LOL Love them.)--Elena for: Fred and Barney, I never missed one of their shows. Love having them.)---The rose cottage for: Casper, Always a fun cartoon to watch.Love having him.)---And Wackystuff for What are you so Grumpy about. This card really cracks me up. I love it). WOW This has turned out to be a outstanding group of cartoons. Your the best Char for putting on this wonderful swap :notworthy:. Its been a blast. Now i'm off to give out iTrader points:jiggy:

Wow, I love my cards!!! And I love that one is from Singapore and the UK! Needless to say, they got here okay :)

Everyone Loves A Happy Ending

My old-time cartoons arrived today from Sandymutt, wolfwynd, Stormarela, JAD, The rose cottage, Kylieluvsart and kalipso84. A big thanks to you all and our host Chardonnay1965 too! What a fun bunch of cards!

I received wonderful cards from wackystuff, Tamrantula, Knesi. Thanks guys.
A special thank you for a wonderful hostess and sending out great returns. Hard job!!
rep points and I-trader given :)

Hey guys, try to remember to give rep points and I-traders. It is nice to know where your cards end up and how the receiver felt about your art work :)

My cards have arrived, and I love them all! Thanks Char for such a cool swap. Thanks also to Rocketwoman, Kylieluvsart, Knesi, Pennyquilter, TheRoseCottage, and Wackystuff. All fantastic.

When is the sequel?

Last edited:
Sorry it has taken so long to post--life keeps getting in the way of my fun! LOL

Thanks for the great cards from:
Jaye Yeo--Donald Duck is awesome!
JAD--Tweety is Great..I will have to hide it from my Tweety addicted daughter!
Buffalos--I love P-p-p-orky P-p-p-ig! I used to have an album that he sang on when I was a kid....loved that song!

Thanks also to the host for a great swap! What fun it is to get this kind of mail!!

Back
Top Bottom