Old Time Cartoon Swap..due May 30th

Well I wanted to let everyone know I got the last 2 cards finished . They are showing in my gallery if anyone wanted to check them out. I'm unable to put them in here as I have passed my limit. lol Oh well thats the way it goes. lol Anyway i'm looking forward to seeing what you all come up with in this fun swap......... Anyway just a update on how things are going for our very cool hostess. I did get to talk to Char and she has to get the mother fixed on her comp. So it will be a little time before she is back using her own comp. Hopeful in a few days. She may beable to pop in using her dad's if things go a little longer. We will keep you up dated on how things are going ;) Hugs.....

Great cards Sandymutt! I love the Flinstones. I also did the Flinstones and Popeye! Almost did a Mighty mouse also!

TY Elena. Alright, i'm looking forward to seeing your Flinstones and popeye cards when your done. I bet they are really cool. There were so many fun old time cartoons to pick from. But we can only make so many in this swap. LOL I know while I was looking for pictures and even as I was painting them. It brought back all the old memories of childhood. They were special times. I guess our favorite cartoons are the ones that we are drawn to do. :jiggy::wub:.....

Hey Knesi07 , Char, computer is down, But I know she would be more then happy to have you join our group. I do hear from her and if she can she trys to get on her dads comp. So she will add you to the list. Looking forward to seeing what old cartoons you come up with. Welcome to the group .Talk to you soon. Hugs....

Hey Baleau, Welcome to the group.You will have to wait untill Char her computer back working to put your name on the list. If its going to be some time then she will beable to use her dad's computer.. I have been in touch with her by phone. So I will let her know how things are going in her swaps. So looking forward to seeing what cartoons you come up with. Just love the oldies. lol You have that so right about being addictive. I have it bad. LOL ... Remember folks, If you need Char's address just pm me and I will get it to you if Char is not back on line when your ready to send cards. Talk to you soon. Hugs, Sandy:jiggy:

Hey knesi07 I just sent you a pm with Char's address so you can get your cards sent off to her. ;) Hopefully she will get on line this weekend and get everyones names on the list who has joined. I bet she is going through a computer withdraw. I know I would be. I know she must be miss popping in and seeing whats going on in the forums. Anyway it will be so cool to see our wonderful hostess back in here asap.......

So happy to see your getting the swap all fresh and up to date. It will be so wonderful to see your back on each day again. Sure hope they get your comp. fixed real soon. We need our cool hostess here everyday :cool:....

Hi Lorraine Just letting you know that I sent my cards yesterday. my scanner is down so I can't upload anything for a while..... Sandymutt your cards are awesome and I kept racking my brain for old cartoons and when I looked at your gallery OF COURSE Rocky and bullwinkle(nuthin' up my sleeve .... presto!!!)......Love them ......... Great Great .... Job (love your gallery too)

thanks lorraine and sandy!
my cards are going postal today. just need to scan them and package them up...this is the first time i'm mailing to australia...hope my cards have a safe trip!

kathy

Hey kylieluvsart, So glad you like my cards. Love to hear that. lol ..When I was doing the Bullwinkle card I kept thinking of the saying he would always say also "Want to watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat". LOL Thoes were special time when we were kids. Funny the things we remember of certain cartoon:P......knesi07 Char will be looking of them and hopeful will be back on line very soon. I was chatting with her last night on Yahoo. So not sure if she will be getting back on line today. She was using her dad's comp to up date her swaps. So hope she can pop in for the weekend sometime. So if anyone needs info. just pm me and I will sure try to help you out.;)........

Back
Top Bottom