Hand Drawn/Hand Painted "It's an Asymmetrical Eye World" Swap ~ due January 23rd

click on my sig link...itll open in a new browser, scroll down past all the reading, lol
click on a smile category
right clip copy on ht eforum code and come paste it here in your reply box, preview first

Thanks to : Art du Junque for 'The Traveler'

Pochadiva for an untitled, very colorful cow with a huge eye

and Sheala.draws for "Fly Man"

I really hit the jackpot with these returns, guys. Thank you very much!!

Pochadiva, what can I say? You've hosted another wonderful swap . This was so much fun. Thank You!!

Last edited:
my thanks to MelanieS, Iridescent888, and Gigi_Anyway for the spectacular art!
What a fun swap!

edit: hm it won't let me leave rep for Iridescent888, do I try again later?

Last edited:
Got my EYES today!! Thank you for hosting Bonnie and I love the buff girl card I received from you... Apparently I am not able to give you any rep right now until I spread the love around, I shall try to remember.

Thanks to smikell and lilacdragn for crazy chef and little green guy!

I love my returns! A huge thank you to our fab hostess. And a personal thanks for my 3 artists... Mikesatc, kanteachart, and Pochadiva. I'm off to leave rep points. Thanks for a FUN swap!

my thanks to MelanieS, Iridescent888, and Gigi_Anyway for the spectacular art!
What a fun swap!

edit: hm it won't let me leave rep for Iridescent888, do I try again later?

Yes....you must leave at least other rep points before you can go back to the same person.

Bonnie I had never even thought about drawing an asymmetrical eye before this and now I think they give my art great personality so thanks!

My fab art is from Reverie JJ...Ticket To Ride., KaleidescopeI's pink Pig., and Kalimara.

they are all wonderful! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom