CROWS X 2 Swap, Due June 20th

oOOps please ignore ..... i thought it said ZETTI CROWNS lol ( huge blush )

sorry xx

Last edited:
Meow your cards arrived today....the first ones to arrive. They are really cute....and thanks for the extra card....it is appreciated.

I have my zetti crows, but still need to work on my "real" crows....

Start dancing in the moon light and throwing pixie dust....we need more players....everybody go HHHMMMMMMMMMMM (meditation hhhhmmmmm only loudly!)

ok, I am game................if you will have me. just starting to get the zetti thing, and I have drawn only one crow (on a edgar allen poe chunky page) sooooooooooo I love a challange. :goofy::yes:

Just wanted to tell everyone to have a HAPPY FRIDAY and have a fun and safe weekend.

Any one got any ideas on a topic so we can keep out thread at the top of the list so we will get lots of players....come on guys lets hear some chatter.......

What are you doing this weekend? Me...baby sitting my twin grandkids...Boy - Carter and Bellea they will be 8 months on the 12th...great fun....

we need to do some chattering on our thread so we can keep it at the top so people will see it and hopefully join.

What is everyone going to do over the weekend?

Im not really a crow person but need a challenge!!! Can I join.. I have some ideas for this :D

Please sign me up for this. Sounds like fun.

What is everyone doing over the weekend? I'm going to be working on my painted art dolls and my zetti cards for liblue26 ..*smile*..

lets get in here and do some chatting and keep this at the top to get more players....

Chatty tell us about your painted art dolls.

I have mine done.. Ill let you know when I send... Hope they are what youre looking for...

lets get in here and do some chatting and keep this at the top to get more players....

Chatty tell us about your painted art dolls.

I'm back, been gone for a week. My painted art dolls. Well, back in February just for the fun of it I took a online class of one of Sherri Goshen it was a Doll name Charmed One. At the time due to health reason I could not get them done, 2 of them are now done.

This doll we gesso and painted which is right up my ally then we collage it too. Well I just finish 2 one is going to Australia and one to Canada. These are birthday presents. I have one more to do for myself which I'm going to really experiment on do something completely different yet like the pattern. I'm taking pictures today, I'll have to share them with you all. Keep your eye's open for them.

Back
Top Bottom