CROWS X 2 Swap, Due June 20th

Hey you! HI! I wish you had too. Sure miss my last Sat's. But Temmy works and I baby sit...in fact that is pretty much what I do anymore...work and baby sit...but thats okay.

lildebi I have your cards. They were at the post office. I had an postage due slip that my daughter didn't let me know about. They are amazing by the way! I want all of them! :>)

This is just FYI to all. Be sure your cards are flat and even then if they are bulky you will be charged the parcel rate. The post office here is getting pretty bad about it. I received 3 postage due this week. When feeling them they don't feel any heavier, but it's the bulk. They don't go through the machine.

I just want to say thank you to all that sent extra cards, sometime I miss telling someone thank you.....I mean that and I appreciate the extra effort. ruby911 sent me the cutest little inch stamps of little crows....they are great! This was a fun swap. I will be trading the card tonight and will get them in the mail by Sat......
Thanks all.
Annette

i received my cards today. Yeah! i'll be passing out rep points later today. thanks dadaology for the fun swap.

my crow arrived today there great > thanks to DaDaogy for hosting. thanks to rocketwoman , maxie23,liblue26, and Wendyk . I Love all great crows.Off to leave you rock points

Wonderful crows flew in today! Thanks so much to DADAology, artsygemini, rocketwoman, and Maxie23! Many thanks to DADAology for hosting!

The International Cards will be a few days longer. I mailed them a few days after the other cards, I wanted to make sure there was enough postage and I'm glad I did. I didn't know that postage had gone up for them too. I used to be 90 cents to UK now it is 94 and it was 69 to Canada now it is 74. I also mailed another swap yesterday and all the envelopes had to have 20 cents extra postage. If the envelope does not bend like just a regular letter they charge a surchage because it has to be hand cancelled. The conveyer belt the mail goes through seems to have twists and turns over and under and cards with any bulge or padding will not go through and will get caught in the belt and stop the machine and most likely damage the envelope and contents....so to be on the safe side from now on if you send bulky cards in a swap I would put extra postage on it.

hi everyone! love, love, love my cards! I am finally recooped after my back prob, and the not so fun procedure I had done. but at least I can SIT UP! still can't sit at puter too long, but I can at least sit up and so some art, was going stark raving mad, laying on my back for almost three weeks. so everyone say a YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE for me, cause I AM BACK! :P

I forgot to post but I received mine as well. Sorry about that. Thanks to the host :D also thanks to: maxie23, chatty, lemay, and of course DADAology.. Great cards.

I'm going to officially archive the swap. Thank each and everyone of you for joining....I saw some great crows... and thanks to all that sent extra...I love my crows....I used to have one (bought from Michael's) but my Jack Russell ate it....! Came home and found feathers everywhere.....ha

If anyone has any questions please email me. Don't forget to five rep points if you haven't.... Until next time.....keep the creative juices flowing....

Annette

Back
Top Bottom